Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 02:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

JD/MBA, only the GMAT is required for admissions

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

JD/MBA, only the GMAT is required for admissions [#permalink] New post 27 Nov 2005, 17:24
Hi everyone,
Happy holidays.
I am wondering, does anyone know if there is any other university or college across the United States that offers an MBA/JD with the following condition:
1. The school is looking for an excellent score on your GMAT rather than the LSAT. Another word, only the GMAT is required for the admission to both the JD/MBA. The only school that I know so far is Northwestern but I heard there are others as well.
Any ideas.
Thank you for your help in advance.

http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/jdm ... 2005-6.pdf
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

[#permalink] New post 30 Nov 2005, 20:47
I heard that too. UVa has a JD/MBA program. Go to http://www.darden.edu to see the admission requirements for it. I can't imagine taking the LSAT on top of the GMAT. It's supposed to be really brutal. And we thought the GMAT sucked!
Intern
Intern

Thank you [#permalink] New post 01 Dec 2005, 05:14
Thanks a lot, I aprpeciate it. GMAT can not be underestimated at all, there are many tricks in it that makes it tough sometimes to ace it....
Thanks again for the reply man.
Current Student
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 133 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
 [#permalink] New post 01 Dec 2005, 06:19
The Northwestern joint degree is supposed to be the Top Gun program in the nation (world?) A killer combo JD/MBA completed in three years from one of the nations leading b-school and law-school. 100% employment rate, $150K+ starting salary, and endless alumni networks.

Problem is, only those with a GMAT 725+ just get to be considered "possibilities".
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q42 V40
WE: Manufacturing and Production (Other)

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 6

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: JD/MBA, only the GMAT is required for admissions [#permalink] New post 17 Mar 2012, 08:38
Hi there,

I know that this is an old topic, but I was wondering if there are any updated lists out there of current JD/MBA programs out there that only require the GMAT.

Thanks!

"All that is really worthwhile is action. Personal success or personal satisfaction are not worth another thought."
-Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Re: JD/MBA, only the GMAT is required for admissions   [#permalink] 17 Mar 2012, 08:38