Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 10:52

Going on right now!

Interview Invites from Chicago - Booth | Join the chat room for Live Updates.

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gemeinnützige

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gemeinnützige [#permalink] New post 08 Nov 2013, 07:08
I am interested to transfer as a second year student to the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management. I am currently a MS student in the US and don’t speak German, my main objective is get into German Financial Institution. I don't know if German Finance program are recognized by US employers either.

1) How demanding is the Frankfurt program, is teaching based on practical(US) approach or more theoretical.
2) I am not a EU national, therefore would I get the same opportunity to get recruited by Banking sector in Frankfurt.
3) Does the Frankfurt program have access to place student with German Banks Commerzbank. Deutsche or other Financial Institutions or is impossible and there is restrictions for non-EU nationals.
4) Overall did you have a positive or negative experience dealing with the German MS finance programs.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Accounting
GMAT Date: 02-10-2014
GPA: 2.8
WE: Business Development (Education)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 30

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gemeinnützige [#permalink] New post 02 Jan 2014, 03:04
Hi
Frankfurt is good business school with high tuition fee.. with this fee you can get better school in US.
Recruitment is good. Even Deloitte recruits here...
But I dont think there is chance for you to transfer you to Germany.. AFIK Most(Major) instutions in europe don't encourage student transfer.. GMAT requirement is well above 640 for fresh intake.
They are some best Inst in Netherlands for Finance specializations for 1 year.. you can opt for it...with high chance of employment.
Re: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management gemeinnützige   [#permalink] 02 Jan 2014, 03:04