Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 08:13 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 08:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 265 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks to both so far. The Manhattan course does seem pretty good and I like how it is "live"
The only problem with doing Manhattan is that I am going on my 2 week honeymoon the 1st 2 weeks in October and my finacee would kill me if I tried to log in during this time!!
Do they have make up sessions or other courses I could enroll in to make up the time I will miss?

Choosing a course is tough/confusing because some people love certain companies...it all depends on what works for someone. My brother is currently enrolled in the online Kaplan premium and loves it.
With the stress I went through prepapring for, but mostly fretting about the 1st exam, I hate to go through this again but I just need to make the best of it and get more serious about studying this time.
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
Yes, I agree that you have to go with what works for you. As far as your question about the "make-up" sessions with MGMAT on-line course, you do get 2 options. MGMAT has a generic on-line library of all the sessions so that if you miss your class, or want to review a lesson again, you can listen to the recording and see all the on-line materials. Or you can access the recording of your class if you were not able to attend. I always chose the latter because you get used to the style and voices of your instructors :)

MGMAT focuses on teaching the content as opposed to tricks, so it defenitely gices you a great foundation to build on.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks so much nervous gmat.
Do you know anything about the Princeton Review Online courses?
Their prices seem to be better than Kaplan---not that price is the biggest facotr in choosing by any means. I just want to ensure that I score to my potential on test day and take approx 10 weeks to do a course.
Current Student
Send PM
[#permalink]
I don't know much about princeton review online course. But what I've heard, it's comparable to that of Kaplan. I'd also think about the quality of the study materials that come with the on-line course, and the quality of the practice tests that are offered to you. IMO, Princeton has better quality books and better CATs than Kaplan. But then again, Manhattan GMAT study guides and MGMAT CATs beat both hands-down.
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
Moderator:
Founder
37306 posts