Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Apr 2014, 17:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

KapTeacherEli's Retirement

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Kaplan GMAT Instructor
Followers: 64

Kudos [?]: 164 [0], given: 2

GMAT Tests User
KapTeacherEli's Retirement [#permalink] New post 03 Oct 2013, 11:38
Expert's post
Hi everyone!

After years of good times at Kaplan, it's time for me to pursue other things. So, it's with a heavy heart that I announce I will be leaving Kaplan, and will no longer be able to respond to posts about Kaplan.

Jonathan Wylie, an excellent fellow GMAT instructor, will be taking over my role as forum representative. Meanwhile, I'll be pursuing my MBA at the Hult International Business School.

Although I won't be answering any test-related questions, I will probably be around with another account to discuss B-school life. If you'd like to message me just to say "hi," feel free. Otherwise, there may be a few days while responses are slow, but Kaplan will get back in the swing of things and start helping our students in the very near future.

Thank you for being a great community, and good luck with your applications!

Best regards,

Eli Meyer

Eli Meyer
Kaplan Teacher
http://www.kaptest.com/GMAT

Prepare with Kaplan and save $150 on a course!

Kaplan Reviews

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 1978

Kudos [?]: 6402 [0], given: 3564

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: KapTeacherEli's Retirement [#permalink] New post 03 Oct 2013, 11:41
Expert's post
Dear Eli,

Thank you for all your help and answers throughout the years - they are appreciated and will continue to help applicants and test takers.
For a minute reading the subject line, I thought perhaps you have made your millions and it was time to switch to gardening or perhaps travel.

I do hope to see you around (it would be strange not to, frankly), so please do not disappear and if anything anyone of us can help you with, please do not hesitate.

With warmest regards,
BB.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Director
Director
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Followers: 52

Kudos [?]: 138 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: KapTeacherEli's Retirement [#permalink] New post 03 Oct 2013, 11:53
Eli,

We will miss your prompt replies, all the best for MBA...and do stick around.

ATB

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-

1 KUDOS = 1 THANK

Kick Ass Gmat

CBS Thread Master
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 332 [0], given: 97

Premium Member
Re: KapTeacherEli's Retirement [#permalink] New post 04 Oct 2013, 18:35
Expert's post
Thank you Eli for all your support as on date and patience to clarify all of our doubts posted on the forum...

Best of luck with your Hult MBA and look forward to seeing you soon on the club as you say, with other account.

Till then,
Cheers!

e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog