Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Sep 2014, 06:48

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
MBA Section Director
User avatar
Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 1694
Location: India
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 660

Kudos [?]: 2837 [2] , given: 883

Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 25 Apr 2013, 07:47
2
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
8
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Dec 2012
Posts: 14
Location: India
Schools: Tepper '16
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 9

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2013, 22:14
Hi All,

I guess most of us would have started on the applications. So how's the application coming along?
Anyone from India??

Best Luck
Siddharth :-D
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 25 Dec 2012
Posts: 58
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Sustainability
Schools: Fisher '16 (M)
GPA: 4
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 6

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 17 Jul 2013, 23:49
missionxl wrote:
Hi All,

I guess most of us would have started on the applications. So how's the application coming along?
Anyone from India??

Best Luck
Siddharth :-D


Hello Sid,
An arm raise from your co-country applicant.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 16 May 2010
Posts: 24
GMAT 1: 680 Q42 V40
WE: Manufacturing and Production (Other)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 6

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 22 Jul 2013, 08:08
Surreal and excited, here's hoping the GMAT journey ends soon and application process begins swiftly!
_________________

"All that is really worthwhile is action. Personal success or personal satisfaction are not worth another thought."
-Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 01 Sep 2012
Posts: 124
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 19

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 23 Jul 2013, 13:24
Anyone knows when are they going to release the essay questions?
_________________

If my answer helped, dont forget KUDOS! :)


IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Mar 2013
Posts: 27
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.42
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 3

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 29 Jul 2013, 21:08
In for R1 !!!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Aug 2013
Posts: 12
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V36
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 09 Aug 2013, 06:48
Done with GMAT today: 720(50/36)

Can anyone please post the essay questions and LOR questions?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jan 2013
Posts: 16
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Technology
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V39
GPA: 3.25
WE: Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 1

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2013, 06:56
Hi guys,

I am from India and graduated from an Indian Univ. where medium of instruction is English. so do i need TOEFL for Kelley? If so should the score be submitted along with the appli?

Thanks,
Ravi Kiran
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Aug 2013
Posts: 3
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT Date: 10-11-2013
GPA: 3.76
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 3

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2013, 07:04
Hello Guys

I am Karthik from Mumbai and will be applying for Kelley

Anyone else from Mumbai, India here

Let's catch up and strategize 8-) on the applications in the form of a meet, what say guys

Regards

Karthik Iyer
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Dec 2012
Posts: 14
Location: India
Schools: Tepper '16
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 9

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 22 Sep 2013, 19:58
ravitoons wrote:
Hi guys,

I am from India and graduated from an Indian Univ. where medium of instruction is English. so do i need TOEFL for Kelley? If so should the score be submitted along with the appli?

Thanks,
Ravi Kiran


HI Ravitoons,

Yes, you still have to give TOEFL even if medium of instruction is English in undergrad. Yes, your score should be submitted with along with your application.!

Regards
missionxl
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GPA: 3.8
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 22 Sep 2013, 21:24
Hi Guyz, need some info on wats the TOEFL cutoff (overall as well as sectional) for Kelley's,..
Also does Kelley accept IELTS scores as well for the MSIS course. I did drop them an email but haven't received any response.

Thanks in advance,..
Cheers,
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Posts: 33
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: Q V
GPA: 3.01
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 05 Oct 2013, 17:38
Hello everyone! I just finished my application and am writing my essays. Anyone submitted yet?? :-D
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Posts: 101
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.85
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 31 [0], given: 8

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Oct 2013, 11:09
Just a quick question - for Round 1 the deadline is 15 October. So, I can submit the application tomorrow? Or by 15 October, the college means before 15 October?

My application is complete and only waiting for my recommender to finish the LOR at his end - which he will do tomorrow morning. Also, can I submit my application right now and leave the recommendation to be submitted tomorrow ?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Posts: 33
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: Q V
GPA: 3.01
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Oct 2013, 12:33
NR91 wrote:
Just a quick question - for Round 1 the deadline is 15 October. So, I can submit the application tomorrow? Or by 15 October, the college means before 15 October?

My application is complete and only waiting for my recommender to finish the LOR at his end - which he will do tomorrow morning. Also, can I submit my application right now and leave the recommendation to be submitted tomorrow ?


They mean you can submit by end of day tomorrow. I am going to submit mine tomorrow too. I have submitted for other universities on their final date mentioned and it has been fine. Good luck!!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Posts: 101
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.85
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 31 [0], given: 8

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Oct 2013, 12:36
efach001 wrote:
NR91 wrote:
Just a quick question - for Round 1 the deadline is 15 October. So, I can submit the application tomorrow? Or by 15 October, the college means before 15 October?

My application is complete and only waiting for my recommender to finish the LOR at his end - which he will do tomorrow morning. Also, can I submit my application right now and leave the recommendation to be submitted tomorrow ?


They mean you can submit by end of day tomorrow. I am going to submit mine tomorrow too. I have submitted for other universities on their final date mentioned and it has been fine. Good luck!!


Thanks for a quick reply but as I read somewhere that I can submit my app without LOR I just submitted my application.

Now I would wait till my recommender updates the form tomorrow morning.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Posts: 33
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: Q V
GPA: 3.01
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Oct 2013, 12:41
NR91 wrote:
efach001 wrote:
NR91 wrote:
Just a quick question - for Round 1 the deadline is 15 October. So, I can submit the application tomorrow? Or by 15 October, the college means before 15 October?

My application is complete and only waiting for my recommender to finish the LOR at his end - which he will do tomorrow morning. Also, can I submit my application right now and leave the recommendation to be submitted tomorrow ?


They mean you can submit by end of day tomorrow. I am going to submit mine tomorrow too. I have submitted for other universities on their final date mentioned and it has been fine. Good luck!!


Thanks for a quick reply but as I read somewhere that I can submit my app without LOR I just submitted my application.

Now I would wait till my recommender updates the form tomorrow morning.



Oh that's good to know! I have to remind one of my recommenders to complete the form too.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jun 2013
Posts: 19
Location: United States
Concentration: Operations
GPA: 3.05
WE: Operations (Military & Defense)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 1

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 14 Oct 2013, 23:33
Application is in for the "Early" round. Now to keep busy until I hear something...
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Sep 2013
Posts: 33
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Marketing
GMAT 1: Q V
GPA: 3.01
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 15 Oct 2013, 03:34
I submitted mine last night for early round as well. Will keep everyone posted :) good luck to all!

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Aug 2013
Posts: 29
Schools: Kelley '16 (S)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 15 Oct 2013, 18:39
Submitted yday!!

Does anyone know if the recommendations can arrive after the deadline?

On of my recommenders is traveling and will only be able to access the form tomorrow! :(
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 03 Aug 2012
Posts: 101
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.85
WE: Analyst (Consulting)
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 31 [1] , given: 8

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 17 Oct 2013, 13:26
1
This post received
KUDOS
Malfurion wrote:
Submitted yday!!

Does anyone know if the recommendations can arrive after the deadline?

On of my recommenders is traveling and will only be able to access the form tomorrow! :(


yeah, dont worry - LOR are fine as long as they are received within a couple of days of the deadline.
Re: Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!   [#permalink] 17 Oct 2013, 13:26
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Kelley-Indiana Applicant(2015 Intake)Class of 17 Narenn 11 08 Jul 2014, 11:33
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic Kelley(Indiana) 2016 Class - Calling all Admitted Students! Narenn 22 27 Dec 2013, 22:59
Experts publish their posts in the topic Kelley (Indiana) MSIS Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! souvik101990 0 25 Apr 2013, 07:48
46 Experts publish their posts in the topic Calling all Kelley (Indiana) 2013 Applicants! souvik101990 201 05 Oct 2012, 10:23
1 Calling all Indiana Kelley Fall 2009 Applicants Dell876 25 11 Dec 2008, 11:25
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Kelley (Indiana) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  24    Next  [ 467 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.