Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Sep 2014, 20:24

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kellogg: make sure you check your app. status regularly.

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
VP
VP
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 183 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Kellogg: make sure you check your app. status regularly. [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2007, 15:09
I wanted to warn others in case this happens to you.

1) Do check your KGSM application status. They recently posted in my own app. that my transcript was missing and did not send an e-mail nor any other form of communication informing me of the event. Luckily I logged in and found out.

2) I had sent transcripts via DHL and had access to tracking. I sent an e-mail to them detailing tracking# and person who received it. They replied it got into the general mail room but failed to make it to the Adcom. I was invited to re-send the transcripts (there goes an extra 40 bucks!)

So, basically, be alert!

Hope it helps. L.
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Kellogg: make sure you check your app. status regularly. [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2007, 16:07
Mine is still missing the tick of the official transcript. I asked Kellogg adcom and tehy reply my application has not been updated. How does your message change?

lepium wrote:

1) Do check your KGSM application status. They recently posted in my own app. that my transcript was missing and did not send an e-mail nor any other form of communication informing me of the event. Luckily I logged in and found out.

2) I had sent transcripts via DHL and had access to tracking. I sent an e-mail to them detailing tracking# and person who received it. They replied it got into the general mail room but failed to make it to the Adcom. I was invited to re-send the transcripts (there goes an extra 40 bucks!)

So, basically, be alert!

Hope it helps. L.
VP
VP

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kellogg: make sure you check your app. status regularly. [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2007, 16:17
GMATcram wrote:
Mine is still missing the tick of the official transcript. I asked Kellogg adcom and tehy reply my application has not been updated. How does your message change?

lepium wrote:

So, basically, be alert!

Hope it helps. L.

I'm sending mine tomorrow, and it won't get to them until about 3-4 days later. I'll let you know when it changes.

Cheers. L.
Manager
Manager

Re: Kellogg: make sure you check your app. status regularly. [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2007, 16:23
Mine message is like below mess.? It my application updated because official transcript hasn't been updated and it shows incomplete?

[i]To expedite the matching of materials with the application package, clearly designate the information as follows: “FOR INCOMPLETE APPLICATION.â€
VP
VP

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kellogg: make sure you check your app. status regularly. [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2007, 16:26
[quote="GMATcram"]Mine message is like below mess.? It my application updated because official transcript hasn't been updated and it shows incomplete?

[i]To expedite the matching of materials with the application package, clearly designate the information as follows: “FOR INCOMPLETE APPLICATION.â€
Manager
Manager

Re: Kellogg: make sure you check your app. status regularly. [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2007, 16:48
How can you find out your transcript is missing? Any message indicates it.
I emailed adcome and they says that mine has not been updated.
Can you see the different your case and my case? Any message from your case can show that...

[quote="lepium"][quote="GMATcram"]Mine message is like below mess.? It my application updated because official transcript hasn't been updated and it shows incomplete?

VP
VP

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kellogg: make sure you check your app. status regularly. [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2007, 16:54
GMATcram wrote:
Can you see the different your case and my case? Any message from your case can show that...

Now I'm confused. What's your question again? Or are you just messing with me?

Thanks. L.
Manager
Manager

Re: Kellogg: make sure you check your app. status regularly. [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2007, 18:18
In my case, I don't see any message shows that I miss my transcripts? How about your case? Which clue that you knows your transcript is missing?

lepium wrote:
GMATcram wrote:

Now I'm confused. What's your question again? Or are you just messing with me?

Thanks. L.
VP
VP

GMAT Tests User
Re: Kellogg: make sure you check your app. status regularly. [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2007, 18:21
GMATcram wrote:
In my case, I don't see any message shows that I miss my transcripts? How about your case? Which clue that you knows your transcript is missing?

Ok, now I got you.
In my case, I see the tick missing in the box next to Transcripts.

Thanks. L.
Manager
Manager

Re: Kellogg: make sure you check your app. status regularly. [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2007, 18:27
I also see a tick missing in transcript box. But when I email Adcom they say that they hasn't updated my application and wait...
I'm confused with the process of Kellogg Adcom. And one the Kellogg applicant call Adcom, they said they would update until end of Feb.

Below is the letter Adcom wrote to me. But I don't see the message indicates until now...

We apologize that your status has yet to update. Once it is updated
it will tell you in detail what information, if any, is missing. At
that point you can feel free to contact us and we will do our best to
work with you to get the situation rectified.

MBA Admissions

lepium wrote:
GMATcram wrote:

Ok, now I got you.
In my case, I see the tick missing in the box next to Transcripts.

Thanks. L.
VP
VP

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 13 Feb 2007, 18:33
You should be OK, then, if they have confirmed on e-mail. My e-mail response was more like:

Dear lepium,

It looks like your transcript must have gonelost in the mail. Sorry. Please resend to: Kellogg admissions, blahblahblah, Evanston, Il.

Hope it helps. L.
  [#permalink] 13 Feb 2007, 18:33