Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Aug 2014, 21:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Kellogg PT interview lasted 20 mins!!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.3
WE: Engineering (Consumer Products)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 2

Kellogg PT interview lasted 20 mins!!! [#permalink] New post 15 Jan 2014, 07:00
Hello all

I had my Kellogg PT interview last evening and was surprised that the interview was completed in 20 mins. The interviewer, who was a staff walked in and started right away (no chatting or light conversation). I was asked walk me thro my resume, a few behavioral questions and then she asked me if I had any questions for her. I was a bit shocked, since we had just started. I am assuming that, since my interview was past the deadline (Jan 10th), everyone must have been busy ( Making myself feel better ;) ). Not sure what to make of this. My essays and reccs are stellar and I have a 670 GMAT with 8 years of WE. Any thoughts on the normality/abnormality of the situation?

V
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: Q V0
GPA: 3.35
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 16

Re: Kellogg PT interview lasted 20 mins!!! [#permalink] New post 17 Jan 2014, 20:24
Hm that is a little unusual.. I interviewed for Kellogg PT Jan 3 and it was about an hour. Same format behavioral questions and walk through of resume. As you mentioned the fact that you interviewed after the deadline probably didn't help things. I was lucky a slot opened up otherwise I would have been in the same boat. There were system glitches for weeks.

Either way I'm nervous. I just got dinged at Booth PT. I hope I get in.
Intern
Intern

Re: Kellogg PT interview lasted 20 mins!!! [#permalink] New post 18 Jan 2014, 09:29
Hey Alphaman1

I am waiting for my results from Booth and Kellogg too. I submitted both on to 10th of January and interviewed with Booth and Kellogg on 8th Jan and 14th Jan respectively. Hoping to hear from them sometime next week. As far as the interview goes, I pretty much answered the questions satisfactorily, so need to see how it pans out. Keep us posted on your status and will do the same.

Regards
Vijay
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: Q V0
GPA: 3.35
WE: Asset Management (Investment Banking)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 16

Re: Kellogg PT interview lasted 20 mins!!! [#permalink] New post 05 Feb 2014, 12:17
Just got the call today - ACCEPTED. God is good. Good luck to everyone waiting on decisions!
Intern
Intern

Re: Kellogg PT interview lasted 20 mins!!! [#permalink] New post 05 Feb 2014, 12:20
Congrats Alphaman21

Well done. I got a call from Booth today, admitting me to the Spring program and waiting for Kellogg's decision.

Regards
Vijay
Re: Kellogg PT interview lasted 20 mins!!!   [#permalink] 05 Feb 2014, 12:20