First of all , many thanks for spending your time out of busy schedules , in evaluating our profiles. We generally regard such a token of gesture from esteemed consultants like you very significant. It motivates us or makes us realize the ground reality before we become too ambiguous.
Could you be kind enough to go over my profile and make your recommendations such as ?
1. Is my target Gmat Score good enough ? If not what is an ideal score required for a profile such as mine.
2. What are my chances of getting into my Target Schools such as ISB ( Indian School of Business - My Top Priority) , Yale, Chicago Booth, Wharton ( will send an application though i am skeptic ) .
3. What would be your charges for one single school ( Only for Essay editing and Review ) such as ISB. Do you provide any other discount ( apart from Gmat Club Discount ) to International Students like us?
My profile is as below :
Bachelor of Techology - Computers from JNTU ( 2004 - 2008 )
Percentage / GPA :
10 + 2 - 80 %, 74.5%
Undergrad ( Bachelors of Engineering ) - 63.94 %
GMAT Score :
740 -> Target Score
Experience before graduation :
From 1999 - 2004
5 years in Family based Organization. Joined as a managment trainee and raised to a level of Director (Possible since its my family own business ). (I do have the company filed tax returns where i am mentioned as one of the director). Joined Family owned Entrepreneurship at an early age due to the then prevailing Family conditions and also as it is a customary among our community to start working from a young age in family based entrepenuership. Worked for 5 years extensively in looking after business operations and came out to pursue my under-graduation.
Experience post graduation :
From 2008 to current ,as Network and Servers Lead , SAP based Financial Supply Chain Management Firm in India.
Current Job Role :
1. Lead in Network and Server Infrastructure.
2. Specialized in R&D along the lines of virtualization and Linux server hardening and implementing efficient and economical solutions based on open-source and cloud for the current organization.
International Experience :
1. During my previous employment Visited client facility (GAP INC Direct) at San Francisco, California for one month on B1 visa. Implemented a successful eficient virtualization platform for client Data Center, thereby increasing the client infrasctructure productivity.
2. During my former employment, worked offshore (India) under direction supervision of client Manager (Snapfish, HP , San Francisco). Worked in the role of a team lead, effectively monitoring a team of 8 people and resonsible for critical client production environment comprising of Blade Servers and SAN products.Also interacted with client manager and few other clients during their multiple visits to offhore facility.Job responsibility includes introducing and bringing together the client manager and offshore manager.I was instrumental in inducing several process changes as required by the client to ensure a conslidated infrasctructure monitoring mechanism with inputs from team members and executing them successfully.
[list=]Various inter/intra college seminar and paper presentations
Presented a paper ( one among the 35 papers selected from a pool of thousands of research papers) on Antivirus : System level approach at IIT Kanpur and won accloades for the same.
Chief Event organizer for the National level tech synopsium - A tech fest organized by my college.
I am passionate in Entrepeneurship and aim to do an MBA from an esteemed organization like Indian School of Business as it exposes me to a Corporate Network in form of Alumni , Visiting Faculty from corporate world, current & perspective students. My main idea of doing an MBA is due on few important parameters like Corporate Exposure at management / business heirarchy , Networking of the concerned people, an systematic approach for gaining the knowledge & corporate contacts required for an successful entrepenurship venture.
Based on my detailed profile as briefed above, I intend to know what are my chances of getting selected to ISB , Hyderabad. I am applying for R2 - Intake and currently working on my application and might like to consider an consultant specialized in ISB admissions. Looking for help from all the concerned in evaluating my profile. I am aware that even though I belong to the most competitive IT stream, I can demonstrate the uniqueness and hybrid experience I bring in to the class through my pre and post graduation work experience. I really like to focus on the pre-graduation experience where i acquired an understanding of " Corporate process and Business operations " during my stint in family owned Business for five years.
Also what would be the Gmat score I should be targeting at owing to my profile ?
Am i worth a Kudo ? Life's around GMAT for the Moment