• Verbal - 38
• Quant - 49
• Total - 710 / 92%
• An. Writing - 5
• IR - 8
Post MBA Goal : further enrich the current IT consultancy experience and eventually lead to an entrepreneurial career.
Applying for : admission to 2014 batch; application round 1/2 (2013-14)
I have limited information regarding the qualitative significance of programs offered by different colleges and hence am bit perplexed regarding which programs I should apply for and applying to which programs/colleges would be realistic
I have currently opted for the following colleges to receive my scores:
1. Carnegie Mellon University - Tepper School of Business - MBA, Full Time
2. Cornell University - S. C. Johnson Graduate School of Management - MBA, Full Time
3. Dartmouth College - Tuck School of Business - MBA, Full Time
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - MIT Sloan School of Management - MBA, Full Time
5. University of Chicago - Booth School of Business - MBA, Full Time
1. Indian Male
2. 8.27/10 (honors) CGPA from accredited pvt. engineering institution (best college in state)
3. Overall 6 years of experience in IT, currently working with tier-1 US multinational IT consultancy firm, previously working with largest IT major across Asia.
4. 5 years (out of 6) of experience in purely lead roles leading teams of various sizes; 1 year of onite assignment in europe for telecom major, recently awarded employee of the quarter and nominated for early promotion.
5. Stakeholder and adviser in family owned nursery and prep school for underprivileged children.
6. Received unique award (awarded to only one student from the whole batch) from college association for organizing and efficient execution of cultural program during 2nd year. Also, received various awards for acing college competitions including debates, extempore etc.
With the above profile, I feel that I may be applicable to few of the well known programs but not sure of what could be a realistic expectation
. As I understand colleges like Wharton, Harvard can only be a dream for now but the list of 5 colleges I have applied to share GMAT score with could be dream come true.
Any help in this regards would be a of great value. Kindly advice.