Joined: 17 Mar 2013
, given: 7
Kindly review my profile [#permalink]
02 May 2013, 21:59
Age: 32 yrs 9 months;
Qualification: BA.LL.B (Hons.); MBA (Marketing);
Current Industry: Banking / Wealth Management;
Years of experience: 6 years with MNC banks in India across various locations.
1) Brief description of your full-time work experience. What do you do?
Financial Services / Team Handling / Business Development at Standard Chartered Bank, India with over 6 years experience. Have worked with organisations like Citibank in the past. Currently, I am handling a team of 4 Relationship Managers and I am responsible for the growth of assets under management of my branch office.
2) Your GMAT.
GMAT score: 650. Break-up: AWA- 4.5; IR- 6; Verbal- 28; and Quant- 49.
3) College info:
- NUJS, Kolkata, 2005. Degree: B.A.LL.B. (Major: Corporate Laws) CGPA: 2.4 out of 7
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad, 2007. Degree : MBA (Major: Marketing). CGPA: 7.2 out of 10
4) Significant college and post-college extra-curricular activities or community service, especially leadership experience.
In Law School, during my graduation:
- I have been a Student Editor of our Law School journal in 2004-05.
- I have over 5 publications in various leading Law journals in India.
- I have been a research scholar, leading a team, working on a UNDP and Govt. of India project on Drafting of Economic Offences Code, 2004.
- Represented India at Philip C. Jessup Moot Court Competition at Washington DC in 2002.
During my MBA:
- Research Associate at ICFAI Business School, Case Development Center, Hyderabad in 2006-07.
- Have authored a business case, which subsequently got published in 2006.
5) Important certifications like CFA, CPA, FSA, or CA.
6) Your target programs.
INSEAD; IE Spain; IMD Switzerland; Rotman- University of Toronto; ISB, Hyderabad.
7) When you plan to apply? Please specify round and application cycle, for example R1 2013-14 or R3 2012-13.
8) Your post-MBA goal.
Given a choice, I would like to work as a strategy consultant for a reputed consultancy firm. Alternatively, I would like to leverage on my experience on financial services and work for a reputed bank with a global footprint. My preferred job location: USA, Canada, South Africa, Singapore, Australia, Dubai.
9) Additional Info
I am a good orator and extremely hard working. I am fluent in English, Hindi and Bengali.
Thank you in advance for your valuable advice