Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Dec 2014, 01:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Knewton $375 Savings: $100 Discount + $250 Bonus

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 22 Jul 2010, 14:47
Hey Guys,

Do PM me if you are looking for a referral to Knewton course?

Cheers!
Knewton GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Knewton GMAT Representative
Schools: B.A. Harvard
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 03 Aug 2010, 12:12
Hi Everyone,

Our GMAT-100 offer ends Tuesday, 8/3, but this month you can still save $100 and get access to the GMAT Club tests, free!

Just enroll with Knewton using promo code KNEWTONBEST-GMAT-CLUB.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Chris

--

Chris Black
Web Content Editor
Knewton, Inc.

View Knewton's latest discount for GMAT Club members.

Retired Moderator
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 522 [0], given: 157

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 03 Aug 2010, 12:30
So you mean that the 100 $ discount is extended till 31-Aug-2010??

[ From 470 to 680-My Story ] [ My Last Month Before Test ]
[ GMAT Prep Analysis Tool ] [ US. Business School Dashboard ] [ Int. Business School Dashboard ]

I Can, I Will

Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 03 Aug 2010, 12:45
Exactly. The only difference is you'll use the KNEWTONBEST-GMAT-CLUB promo code (instead of GMATCLUB-100).

The "Knewton Best" code will always give you the GMAT Club tests, but until Aug. 31 it's also good for a $100 discount.

--

Chris Black
Web Content Editor
Knewton, Inc.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 13 Aug 2010, 05:32
If i take a referral from any present student in addition to the ongoing discount, will i get a total discount of $200 upto aug 31.

Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 13 Aug 2010, 05:38
Hi pdsouza,

Great question. The referral discount is $100 off the full price of the course, so the offers can't be combined.

You'd be better off going with the KNEWTONBEST-GMAT-CLUB code, since you'd get the GMAT Club tests in addition to the discount.

Hope that clears things up!

Chris

--

Chris Black
Web Content Editor
Knewton, Inc.

Intern
Intern
Schools: Northwestern, Booth, Duke, Berkley, Stanford, Harvard, IMD, IESE,
WE 1: Business Development with top IT Outsourcing and Consulting firm (Fortune 10 Company)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 8

Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 25 Aug 2010, 04:19
Just signed up for the Knewton program. If anyone else is going to be signing up anytime soon, send me a PM before you do. By "referring" you, I can get you $100 off.
CIO
CIO
Followers: 90

Kudos [?]: 712 [0], given: 334

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 05 Oct 2010, 01:25

Save $200 and get GMAT Club Tests for Free ($79 value) if you sign up by Oct 12! Hurry up!

You have to use the KNEWTONBEST-GMAT-CLUB promo code to get the deal.

Welcome to GMAT Club! :)
Facebook TwitterGoogle+LinkedIn
Want to solve GMAT questions on the go? GMAT Club iPhone app will help.
Please read this before posting in GMAT Club Tests forum
Result correlation between real GMAT and GMAT Club Tests
Are GMAT Club Test sets ordered in any way?

Take 15 free tests with questions from GMAT Club, Knewton, Manhattan GMAT, and Veritas.

Manager
Manager
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 2

Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2010, 02:16
Who else is going to sign for the Knewton course?
You can leave me a message.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Concentration: Nonprofit, Entrepreneurship
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 56

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2010, 15:55
I'm still thinking about it. That is one great deal though.

"Only by going too far, can one find out how far one can go."

--T.S. Elliot

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 26

Premium Member
Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 22 Oct 2010, 18:50
How does the referral discount work?
So if someone refers me, I get $100 off? Can this be combined with the current SAVE $200 KNEWTONBEST discount?
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2424

Kudos [?]: 10427 [0], given: 3784

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 22 Oct 2010, 18:51
Expert's post
iWant700plusGMAT wrote:
How does the referral discount work?
So if someone refers me, I get $100 off? Can this be combined with the current SAVE $200 KNEWTONBEST discount?

I don't think it works that way based on other threads (knewton-online-course-review-78282-140.html#p804185)
I will request a clarification from Knewton but we may have to wait till Monday.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 24 Oct 2010, 05:37
Hi iWant700plusGMAT,

Bb is correct -- the referral discount can't be combined with other offers (like the current $200 off + GMAT Club tests deal).

If you've been referred by a friend, you can save $100 (off the $690 course price) OR choose the best offer available. Once you're in the course, though, you can refer as many friends as you like and get $50 back for each one who enrolls.

Hope that helps!

Chris

--

Chris Black
Web Content Editor
Knewton, Inc.

Intern
Intern

Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2010, 03:35
Hi! can i only buy the knewton tests ( 5 additional CAt's) and not the entire prep course ?

Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2010, 07:43
Hi nehatg,

We don't have a CATs-only course at the moment, but it's something we'd love to offer in the future.

If you're thinking of enrolling, though, now is a great time to do it: This week, you can save over 50% on the Knewton course and get the GMAT club tests free when you use promo code KNEWTONBEST-GMAT-CLUB.

That gets you full access to our course for a year, including all 6 CATs, live and on-demand lessons, all our practice questions, and video strategy guides.

The course is usually $690, but with this year-end special deal it's just $299.

Hope that helps, and let me know if you have have any more questions!

Chris

--

Chris Black
Web Content Editor
Knewton, Inc.

Manager
Manager
Status: Preparing myself to break the sound( 700 )-barrier!
Affiliations: IFC - Business Edge, Bangladesh Enterprise Institute
Schools: Texas A&M - Mays; PennState - Smeal; Purdue - Krannert; JohnsHopkins - Carey; Vanderbilt - Owen; WakeForest - Babcock; UBC - Sauder
WE 1: Financial Analyst/Financial Management Trainer - BRAC Afghanistan - 13 months
WE 2: Business Proposal Coordinator - MiDS, Inc. (in Kabul, Afghanistan) - 4 Months (did quit the job bcoz of security concerns)
WE 3: Readers For Readers (A Social Impact Generating Organization) - Co-Founder
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 33 [0], given: 136

Re: Sign up with Knewton - get GMAT Club tests for free! [#permalink] New post 10 May 2011, 01:06
Hi Chris!

Say, I want to purchase the COMPLETE PREP package from Knewton using GMATClub.com's promo code. In that case, will I be able receive all the GMATClub.com question sets for-free with the promo code?

Thanks.
Intern
Intern

Re: Knewton $375 Savings: $100 Discount + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 03 Apr 2012, 06:23
I am planning to take the course..any reviews ..how is the course?? I am weak in quants, so wat to focus on that specifically?

Edit: See here for the detailed reviews of Knewton course: http://gmatclub.com/reviews/knewton-2
Manager
Manager
GMAT Date: 07-30-2014
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 168

Re: Knewton $375 Savings: $100 Discount + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 19 Oct 2013, 18:57
hi BB,

i have been researching on test prep course to take up after i performed miserable in gmat (600: equally bad in Verbal, Quant and IR). :( i aim 700-720.

1. thus far Knewton sounds fine. However, have read a lot of negative comments about their mock tests- the scoring is weirdly low and they dont offer proper explanations to the CATs and that you can not retake if need be! Thats definitely not a good thing. Is it really so :?:

2. Also, have read a lot about their quant section being mediocre, much easier than the real gmat. Thats again not a good news. How are their strategies though? Applying them can you aim a 50 at quant :?: I am from a non-math background.

3. What all is included in their online package, its bit unclear to me from the link provided. Do they send you books and other material hardcopy as well or its just available online on their website? i really prefer books to online material. hate to keep studying on the computer.

4. i can see there is a discount- $101 when you sign up- how does this work? how much do i actually end up paying from my credit card? $349 or $248? And how do you get the gmatclub tests worth $250? how do you avail. Isnt the actual cost of these tests just $99?

5. How is gmaxonline prep- their tests, material and strategies :?:

Thanks for your comment in advance
Current Student
GMAT 1: 740 Q52 V38
Followers: 11

Kudos [?]: 228 [0], given: 134

Premium Member
Re: Knewton $375 Savings: $100 Discount + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2014, 07:10
Hey guys, Knewton has unfortunately stopped offering their GMAT prep courses. They're moving onto bigger and better things.
I'm unsticky-ing this thread.

My review of some of the CAT practice exams
You can usually find me on gmatclub's chat.

Re: Knewton $375 Savings: $100 Discount + $250 Bonus   [#permalink] 14 Apr 2014, 07:10