Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 14:07 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 14:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 230 [0]
Given Kudos: 59
Schools:Kellogg MBA 2004
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Manhattan GMAT Student Services Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Concentration: International Relations
Send PM
Re: Knewton Online or Veritas On Demand GMAT Prep course [#permalink]
Hi!

I know you didn't explicitly ask about what we offer, but I'd like to throw Manhattan GMAT's Guided Self Study option into the mix.

With our Guided Self Study option, you have access to recordings all 9 of the three hour classes we hold during our regular nine-session courses, which you can watch as many times as you like, in addition to all of the other resources offered to our in-person and live online students. This includes our complete prep set (which has our 8 strategy guides, our Foundations of Math book, and all three official guides in addition to a test simulation book and stopwatch,) access to question banks and challenge problems as well as our computer adaptive exams, access to our online Labs, and, two half-hour sessions of one-on-one time with one of our instructors (who, in addition to scoring in the 99th percentile on the exam, also have to have had at least two years of prior teaching experience before being hired, and then went through over 100 hours of training before being let into the classroom.)

For more details, you can check here: https://www.manhattangmat.com/gmat-prep-self-study.cfm

If you have any questions about us, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for your consideration,

Best,
Caitlin Clay
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
Director
Director
Affiliations: Columbia, Wharton, LBS
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Entrepreneurship
Schools:Harvard, Stanford, LBS, Columbia, Wharton, HEC Paris
Send PM
We'll also chime in so you may have a thorough overview before you make any decisions.

The Manhattan Review live online courses are great for working individuals. We host courses during the day on the weekends and during the evenings on weekdays so as not to interfere with your 9 to 5. You'll have access to an unlimited number of live, online course hours for a 6 month period; you also receive access to our recording library with 100+ hours of previously recorded online courses. This means that you may revisit any topic that you find particularly difficult at any time that fits your busy schedule. For a sample, check out our free videos on our site or on youtube:

https://www.manhattanreview.com/video-clips.html

https://www.youtube.com/user/ManhattanReview

As with other test preparation companies, all our instructors have scored within the 99% on the GMAT and have years of experience teaching. You also receive 4 Manhattan Review Turbocharge your GMAT text books, 3 Official Guide books, and 5 unique computer adaptive practice tests. On top of all this, you have our better score guarantee. If you don't get the score you desire, you will have free, unlimited access to any of our future In-Person and Online Courses, extensive Online Library, as well as a one-on-one consultation with one of our experts.

https://www.manhattanreview.com/score-guarantee/

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at the number in my sig or through PM. It'd be a pleasure to work with you. Good Luck!
Knewton GMAT Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 99 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: AWA, Personal Statements, Sentence Correction
Schools:BA Amherst College, MFA Brooklyn College
Send PM
Thanks for the inquiry.

If you assume all GMAT courses are created equal (which they aren't, but more on that later), then why not sign up for the course that is much, much less expensive than the others?

It's paradoxical that an on-demand course should cost more than $1000. Companies create on-demand products not only for customers but for themselves; it's on the shelf, ready to go.

Our course costs only $590 ($690 after Sunday), plus you can get the GMAT Club tests for free ($79 value) when you sign up with this promo code: KNEWTONBEST-GMAT-CLUB.

Now in terms of quality, Knewton also gives you:

-The best teachers in the country.
-5 CATS designed by the original developers of the GMAT (no joke).
-A 50pt Money-Back guarantee
-And adaptive learning engine on the backend that tells you exactly what you need to work on.
-A year-long membership.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you in class,
Josh
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

i would like to know that is veritas prep available in india?

Thanks in advance.

[verits2][/verits2]
VP
VP
Send PM
Expert Reply
neha04 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hi neha04,

We don't offer any in-person classes in India, but a lot of Indian students do take advantage of our online courses. Our Live Online course runs at specific times, and you log in and interact with your instructor and with other students, just like you would in a classroom. This is the same 42-hour course that you would get if you attended an in-person class.

We also offer a Self-Paced GMAT Online course, which is a pre-recorded online version of our 42-hour class. It's like watching a movie on a DVD: You can fast-forward, skip around, watch a lesson over and over, etc. That's a very popular option for students who have the discipline to stick to a schedule, who don't have consistent schedule and can't attend a class at a set time, or who want to be able to move through the class very quickly.

By the way, when you enroll in the Live Online course or any of our other courses, you also get access to the Self-Paced GMAT Online for six months. It's a useful tool for supplementing your in-class study, reinforcing lessons that you find extra challenging, etc.

Let me know if you have more questions!

Scott
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Send PM
quixx23 wrote:
neha04 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Hi neha04,

We don't offer any in-person classes in India, but a lot of Indian students do take advantage of our online courses. Our Live Online course runs at specific times, and you log in and interact with your instructor and with other students, just like you would in a classroom. This is the same 42-hour course that you would get if you attended an in-person class.

We also offer a Self-Paced GMAT Online course, which is a pre-recorded online version of our 42-hour class. It's like watching a movie on a DVD: You can fast-forward, skip around, watch a lesson over and over, etc. That's a very popular option for students who have the discipline to stick to a schedule, who don't have consistent schedule and can't attend a class at a set time, or who want to be able to move through the class very quickly.

By the way, when you enroll in the Live Online course or any of our other courses, you also get access to the Self-Paced GMAT Online for six months. It's a useful tool for supplementing your in-class study, reinforcing lessons that you find extra challenging, etc.

Let me know if you have more questions!

Scott

I guess there is Veritas in India too. Quixx, check this out! https://www.careerlauncher.com/gmat/veri ... _prep.html Career Launcher has been there providing coaching for different CAT tests and recently it started giving coaching for GMAT where they claim they have a partnership with Veritas.
According to them Veritas has a partnership with them whereby Career Launcher would teach for GMAT but would have Veritas material and the student would get a Veritas account and other things with that. I am planning on joining them, but when you said that there's no Veritas in India, I am wondering if they are for real. Please check this out and confirm if they actually do have a partnership with Veritas or not.
Thank you!
VP
VP
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Wolf,

Yes, that's legit, although that partnership has just about ended. For several years Career Launcher taught GMAT courses in India using our curriculum and prep materials, but we're in the process if winding down that partnership. We may return to India another way (perhaps on our own), but Career Launcher isn't a Veritas Prep partner going forward.

Thanks for the heads up!

Scott
Retired Moderator
Affiliations: National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Own Kudos [?]: 1899 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
GPA: 3.32
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
Hi Aspirants,

I will throw in my experience with Veritas Prep. I am a veritas prep student. I personally feel veritas On-demand course has a lot to offer to student. Not only do Brian builds up your basics but also he builds the advanced structure very carefully. With all the homework problems and CATs , I feel Veritas is a complete package.
Retired Moderator
Affiliations: National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Own Kudos [?]: 1899 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
GPA: 3.32
WE:Information Technology (Health Care)
Send PM
@quixx

I must mention that Career Launcher , in India, still mentions there tie-ups with Veritas Prep. Kindly look into the matter.
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 6254 [0]
Given Kudos: 330
WE:General Management (Aerospace and Defense)
Send PM
Knewton Online or Veritas On Demand GMAT Prep course [#permalink]
I guess we don't need to compare Any companies product with Knewton.

As Knewton, stopped offering the GMAT Prep course in early 2014.

More information here

May be students can compare other products :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
hi You can go with the online sources available in the internet
GMAT Club Bot