Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 11:14

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Apr 2013
Posts: 16
Location: India
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: -1 [0], given: 21

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 02 Oct 2013, 19:35
Hi All
Indian Male IT :)
Target Score: 780 :)

Regards
Motivator
_________________

GMAT RC Vocab - No nonsense(Only for GMAT)
gmat-rc-vocab-no-nonsense-only-for-gmat-162129.html#p1283165

Quant Document to revise a week before exam - Mixedbag
document-to-revise-a-week-before-exam-mixedbag-162145.html

Best questions to revise few days before exam- Mixed bag(25)
best-questions-to-revise-few-days-before-exam-mixed-bag-162124.html#p1283141

Director
Director
User avatar
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 894
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 155 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 03 Oct 2013, 07:10
royinkol wrote:
Hi All,

I am Anand,working in IT,having 7 years of exp.I am aiming to change my career to Consulting.I have started preparing for GMAT recently,wrote my first practice CAT from GMATPrep today,scored only 500(Q44,V27) :( .Long way to go to get a satisfactory score.

However,I accidentally shut down my computer after the test.When I again opened GmatPrep software,I cannot find my incorrect attempts of the CAT. :o Is there any way to find these questions?


I believe once you have closed gmat prep you cant check your scores again but you can check incorrect attempts...
_________________

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-


1 KUDOS = 1 THANK


Kick Ass Gmat

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Status: Student
Joined: 06 Oct 2013
Posts: 29
Location: Germany
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V35
GPA: 2.4
WE: Other (Consulting)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 17

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 06 Oct 2013, 09:36
Hi everybody...
From Germany here and I am up to finish my B.Sc. Degree the next few months with currently one exam missing.
Going to do the GMAT for my Master's Degree Admission in the field of Supply Chain Management.
So 2 months and hopefully a score of 700.

Took the whole sunday reading How-Tos and Guidelines here and finished ordering Manhattan GMAT and the OG.
Next Step for me is creating a study plan and the decision whether or not the Error Log should be digital (ms excel) or on a notebook.
_________________

Thank You = 1 Kudos
B.Sc., International Production Engineering and Management
M.Sc. mult., European Master in Management Candidate

_______________________________________________________

#1 Official GMAT Prep 1: 530 (Q41 V21), 10/10/13
#2 Manhattan GMAT CAT 1: 600 (Q43 V30), 12/17/13
#3 Manhattan GMAT CAT 2: 640 (Q43 V34), 01/13/14
#4 Manhattan GMAT CAT 3: 660 (Q45 V35), 01/16/14
#5 Manhattan GMAT CAT 4: 650 (Q45 V34), 01/18/14
#6 Manhattan GMAT CAT 5: 660 (Q42 V38), 01/21/14
#7 Official GMAT Prep 2: 640 (Q48 V30), 01/26/14
GMAT 670 Q49 V34 AWA5 IR6 - TOEFL ibt 110

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 12 Oct 2013, 05:17
Hi my name is Sabine and I am fairly knew to the world of business and the gmat in general. I hold a BA in African-American studies with a concentration on Anthropology. I am looking to apply to the dual MA/MBA program in cross cultural sustainable business management at the American University of Paris. I am a New Yorker. I started seriously studying for the GMAT just shy of two weeks ago. I took my first practice test and scored a low 330 with both 17 in Quant and Verb and 2 in integrated reasoning, I take it that is my weak area. I am anxious by nature and i'm currently looking for all the help I can get since I'm not to sure how to tackle a consistent study plan. I currently have the 13th edition of the official guide for gmat review book. does anyone else know of any good books or resources that can help a newbie like me? or any advice is greatly appreciated.
Director
Director
User avatar
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 894
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 155 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 12 Oct 2013, 10:23
sbernard1 wrote:
Hi my name is Sabine and I am fairly knew to the world of business and the gmat in general. I hold a BA in African-American studies with a concentration on Anthropology. I am looking to apply to the dual MA/MBA program in cross cultural sustainable business management at the American University of Paris. I am a New Yorker. I started seriously studying for the GMAT just shy of two weeks ago. I took my first practice test and scored a low 330 with both 17 in Quant and Verb and 2 in integrated reasoning, I take it that is my weak area. I am anxious by nature and i'm currently looking for all the help I can get since I'm not to sure how to tackle a consistent study plan. I currently have the 13th edition of the official guide for gmat review book. does anyone else know of any good books or resources that can help a newbie like me? or any advice is greatly appreciated.


Hi Sabine,

Welcome to gmatclub, here are some links to get started...

best-gmat-books-118706.html

everything-you-need-to-prepare-for-the-gmat-129968.html

all-gmat-cat-practice-tests-links-prices-reviews-77460.html

all-gmat-cat-practice-tests-links-prices-reviews-77460.html

gmat-and-mba-159618.html

ATB
_________________

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-


1 KUDOS = 1 THANK


Kick Ass Gmat

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2013
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 15 Oct 2013, 04:51
thank you.I am new for this forum.I think this forum is helpful for me in future.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 15 Oct 2013
Posts: 4
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 15 Oct 2013, 12:38
I'm Vijay from India.
I'll take my test on 14 Jan 14.
Had taken CAT(common apt test) twice and managed to get 98%ile but unfortunately didn't convert calls from top schools.

So trying out GMAT.

Aiming 700+.

Looking forward to interacting with all.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Posts: 8
GMAT 1: 640 Q45 V32
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 35

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2013, 02:44
hey everybody,
I am Chaitali, from India. I am not completely new to the club as its been a while since I've been enrolled. But now am totally addicted to it. I am quite grateful to the founders of this community as this club is a wonderful resource pool for all GMAT takers across the world.

A little background about myself - I am a graduate in Economics from SRCC and have been working in Risk Advisory arm of KPMG. I wish to do an MBA ('14 intake) in the field of marketing or luxury marketing. My second option would be HR management.

I am aiming at a score of mid-700. Hoping to make the most of this forum and share as much with others.

All the best to all :) :) :)

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” - Unknown

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Vince Lombardi
Director
Director
User avatar
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 894
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 155 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 18 Oct 2013, 05:08
corporateguy wrote:
I'm Vijay from India.
I'll take my test on 14 Jan 14.
Had taken CAT(common apt test) twice and managed to get 98%ile but unfortunately didn't convert calls from top schools.

So trying out GMAT.

Aiming 700+.

Looking forward to interacting with all.

Supernova29 wrote:
hey everybody,
I am Chaitali, from India. I am not completely new to the club as its been a while since I've been enrolled. But now am totally addicted to it. I am quite grateful to the founders of this community as this club is a wonderful resource pool for all GMAT takers across the world.

A little background about myself - I am a graduate in Economics from SRCC and have been working in Risk Advisory arm of KPMG. I wish to do an MBA ('14 intake) in the field of marketing or luxury marketing. My second option would be HR management.

I am aiming at a score of mid-700. Hoping to make the most of this forum and share as much with others.

All the best to all :) :) :)

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” - Unknown

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Vince Lombardi


Hi Vijay and chaitali,

Welcome to Gmatclub,

Hope you guys make most out of the wonderful place.
_________________

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-


1 KUDOS = 1 THANK


Kick Ass Gmat

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Oct 2013
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2013, 22:05
Hay satish you are awesome
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Nov 2013
Posts: 29
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
Schools: INSEAD Jan '16
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.9
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 05 Nov 2013, 08:12
Hi guys,

that is not my first time on this forum, but the first time I'm here as a registered user:) Happy to be the part of such an amazing club and hope I will contribute to its content also.

My approximate GMAT date is 21/12/13, goal is about 720-750 scores. Math theory is done, verbal and cats are waiting for me. Looking forward to associate with any of you!:)
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Nov 2013
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2013, 14:13
Hi All,

New to this, decided I want to pursue this. Read the section on how to prepare for the GMAT posted on this forum board and now I'm ready to tackle this. My GPA in engineering school up here in Canada was somewhere around 3.0 and that was 4 years ago BUT I'm aiming for 700+ on the GMAT.

Good luck to all!

thanks
Director
Director
User avatar
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 894
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 155 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2013, 17:49
kurazhka wrote:
Hi guys,

that is not my first time on this forum, but the first time I'm here as a registered user:) Happy to be the part of such an amazing club and hope I will contribute to its content also.

My approximate GMAT date is 21/12/13, goal is about 720-750 scores. Math theory is done, verbal and cats are waiting for me. Looking forward to associate with any of you!:)

tali86 wrote:
Hi All,

New to this, decided I want to pursue this. Read the section on how to prepare for the GMAT posted on this forum board and now I'm ready to tackle this. My GPA in engineering school up here in Canada was somewhere around 3.0 and that was 4 years ago BUT I'm aiming for 700+ on the GMAT.

Good luck to all!

thanks


Welcome to Gmatclub guys.. :)
_________________

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-


1 KUDOS = 1 THANK


Kick Ass Gmat

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 11 Nov 2013, 06:44
Hello everyone Greetings !,

This is Abhishek Sinha, from India working with the beleaguered Indian Power Sector. I have got more than 3 years of Experience & work as an Operation-Engineer. I am really passionate about this 1 year MBA offered by the IVY-league B-Schools, all over the Globe.
I have just started my preparations for GMAT, all alone of my own, i find it difficult to develop the competency preparing alone.
If you guys can just help me in my preparations in anyway...it would be a great help altogether.
Director
Director
User avatar
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 894
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 155 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 11 Nov 2013, 06:50
abhisheksinha wrote:
Hello everyone Greetings !,

This is Abhishek Sinha, from India working with the beleaguered Indian Power Sector. I have got more than 3 years of Experience & work as an Operation-Engineer. I am really passionate about this 1 year MBA offered by the IVY-league B-Schools, all over the Globe.
I have just started my preparations for GMAT, all alone of my own, i find it difficult to develop the competency preparing alone.
If you guys can just help me in my preparations in anyway...it would be a great help altogether.


Welcome to gc club..check this out..

everything-you-need-to-prepare-for-the-gmat-129968.html

gmat-study-plan-how-to-start-your-gmat-prep-80727.html
_________________

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-


1 KUDOS = 1 THANK


Kick Ass Gmat

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Nov 2013
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 16 Nov 2013, 02:03
Hi everyone!

I'm Marie. I'm 21 years old and I want to take the GMAT as it is a requirement to get in french management schools !

Hope to talk to you soon!

Marie
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Oct 2013
Posts: 4
GMAT Date: 01-13-2014
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 23 Nov 2013, 01:45
Hi everyone!!

this is Luna from Spain, getting started in this whole GMAT - MBA thing.
From background Engineering, im hoping to get a decent mark in GMAT to be able to apply some good schools.
I went through the whole og12, and now i have all the MGMAT and other books, og13 among others, an 1 and a half month to still study...i dont really know how should i organise myself till then, and if the MGMAT are worth the time...
In any case, i wanted to congratulate the gmatclub members for such a great blog and job you are doing. This is literally great!!

Thank you
Director
Director
User avatar
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 894
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 155 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 25 Nov 2013, 05:57
versuchmachtklug wrote:
Hi everyone!!

this is Luna from Spain, getting started in this whole GMAT - MBA thing.
From background Engineering, im hoping to get a decent mark in GMAT to be able to apply some good schools.
I went through the whole og12, and now i have all the MGMAT and other books, og13 among others, an 1 and a half month to still study...i dont really know how should i organise myself till then, and if the MGMAT are worth the time...
In any case, i wanted to congratulate the gmatclub members for such a great blog and job you are doing. This is literally great!!

Thank you

MarieQ wrote:
Hi everyone!

I'm Marie. I'm 21 years old and I want to take the GMAT as it is a requirement to get in french management schools !

Hope to talk to you soon!

Marie


Hi Marie and Luna,

Welcome to GC club, hope you will make most out of it. :)
_________________

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-


1 KUDOS = 1 THANK


Kick Ass Gmat

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Nov 2013
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 26 Nov 2013, 22:58
Hello Everyone,

My name is Lightbourne. Im a 23 year old African American male from East Coast U.S. I'm looking to get into Georgetown university, University of Virignia or University of Maryland for corporate strategy or consulting. I really haven't decided yet. Hopefully, I will have a chance to figure out. Anyways, I haven't been on a forum in two years, since i finished undergrad. I actually forgot forums existed.

However, I am soooooo excited and gracious of this website. I have been trying to by myself using subpar study schedules/methods. I'm glad i can connect with other people out there. Reading your posts motivates me. I took the GMAT last summer and got a 440....I'm looking to get a 640. Im strongest in the AWA and verbal...so I am only concentrating on the quant now as my retake test date is in two weeks on Dcember 14, 2013!! :twisted: :evil: :shock:

I stumbled on this website while googling how to calculate my AWA score to see how muc hit adds to my three digit overall score. But, it looks like you all only care about the Q & V sections lol.
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 02 Jul 2012
Posts: 1227
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.8
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 67

Kudos [?]: 717 [0], given: 116

Premium Member
Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here [#permalink] New post 27 Nov 2013, 02:44
Hi lightbourne.,

Welcome to gmatclub... Regarding the AWA, it does not have any bearing on your score out of 800. Only the quant and verbal sections contribute to it.. The IR and AWA are scored separately.. However, if you are looking to improve your AWA, chinese burned's guide here how-to-get-6-0-awa-my-guide-64327.html is gold... You might want to check it out... Hope you enjoy the resources here... All the best

Lightbourne wrote:
Hello Everyone,

My name is Lightbourne. Im a 23 year old African American male from East Coast U.S. I'm looking to get into Georgetown university, University of Virignia or University of Maryland for corporate strategy or consulting. I really haven't decided yet. Hopefully, I will have a chance to figure out. Anyways, I haven't been on a forum in two years, since i finished undergrad. I actually forgot forums existed.

However, I am soooooo excited and gracious of this website. I have been trying to by myself using subpar study schedules/methods. I'm glad i can connect with other people out there. Reading your posts motivates me. I took the GMAT last summer and got a 440....I'm looking to get a 640. Im strongest in the AWA and verbal...so I am only concentrating on the quant now as my retake test date is in two weeks on Dcember 14, 2013!! :twisted: :evil: :shock:

I stumbled on this website while googling how to calculate my AWA score to see how muc hit adds to my three digit overall score. But, it looks like you all only care about the Q & V sections lol.

_________________

Did you find this post helpful?... Please let me know through the Kudos button.

Thanks To The Almighty - My GMAT Debrief

GMAT Reading Comprehension: 7 Most Common Passage Types

Re: Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here   [#permalink] 27 Nov 2013, 02:44
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Experts publish their posts in the topic Seeking help for 'Introduce yourself' Essay bagdbmba 0 28 Sep 2013, 20:44
Experts publish their posts in the topic Clarification required - 'Introduce yourself' Essay bagdbmba 7 28 Sep 2013, 20:43
Experts publish their posts in the topic Clarification required - 'Introduce yourself' Essay bagdbmba 0 28 Sep 2013, 20:42
Experts publish their posts in the topic Clarification required - 'Introduce yourself' Essay bagdbmba 0 28 Sep 2013, 20:42
3 Experts publish their posts in the topic Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! BM 28 18 Dec 2012, 09:02
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Knowing club members - Introduce Yourself here

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62    Next  [ 1237 posts ] 

Moderators: bagdbmba, WaterFlowsUp



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.