Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 13:41 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 13:41

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 132 [0]
Given Kudos: 150
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 700 Q44 V41
GMAT 2: 750 Q48 V46
GPA: 3.03
WE:Project Management (Military & Defense)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Concentration: Nonprofit, Social Entrepreneurship
Schools: Yale '16
Send PM
Re: kroll verification [#permalink]
Hi.. I am a self employed attorney based out of India. The nature of my work experience includes representing Clients before Courts of Law, providing legal consultancy as well as assisting the Administration in framing regulations and policies. I have also initiated several small scale social welfare projects.

The apprehension that I have is that owing to me being self-employed and the nature of my work experience being contractual, the verification process would be whole lot trickier for me. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could throw some light on what would the verification agency/B - schools require me to produce to corroborate the significant cases that I have handled, the policies and regulations I may have advised on or formulated for the Government as well as the social welfare projects which that I have started. It not like each and every assignment or project that I may be undertaken would be documented and can be corroborated.

Thanks in anticipation
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 592 [0]
Given Kudos: 479
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
Schools: Duke '16 (M)
Send PM
jayantadv wrote:
Hi.. I am a self employed attorney based out of India. The nature of my work experience includes representing Clients before Courts of Law, providing legal consultancy as well as assisting the Administration in framing regulations and policies. I have also initiated several small scale social welfare projects.

The apprehension that I have is that owing to me being self-employed and the nature of my work experience being contractual, the verification process would be whole lot trickier for me. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could throw some light on what would the verification agency/B - schools require me to produce to corroborate the significant cases that I have handled, the policies and regulations I may have advised on or formulated for the Government as well as the social welfare projects which that I have started. It not like each and every assignment or project that I may be undertaken would be documented and can be corroborated.

Thanks in anticipation

I don't have a response to that. It sure is a tricky situation, but I won't fret too much. Adcoms are very reasonable and you may explain your circumstances. I don't think it should be a major problem.
GMAT Club Bot