Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Sep 2014, 02:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Last minute Advice

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Last minute Advice [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2004, 07:42
I had taken my exam on 11/22. My goal was 650+. I truely thought i was in the 640 - 660 range based on the 12 practice test i had taken. The exam I thought went well until i saw my score which was roughtly 50 points below my range. I was shocked....Immediately i scheduled another exam, however i believe i may have jumped the gun....my concern is I wanted to get my application in to a school by Jan 13th and their average score is 650. I have regrouped found some weaknesses and feel even more confident. I realized one of my problems is i make alot of mistakes on easier question because i fly threw them...timing has been a concern on the quatitive. I have since gone threw all the OG (completed 40% prior) I have significantly increased my speed in the math and now my concern is that I am too reliant on OG question to get 650+...they seem alot easier to me now.....maybe something clicked...maybe i am to used to the questions....I bought Kaplan 800 to try and tackle some hard problems....and I bought PR 2005 to take their tests...I scored a 650 on the 1st one...my exam is scheduled for Dec 18th.....I think i am definetly in the 650 range but i am very concerned because I did so poorly on the math the 1st time Q32 when i was scoring never below 37 on any practice test....any advice would be greatly appreciated, things i can focus on over the next week....i plan studying 5 hrs a day.......thanks...everyone on this forum is such a inspiration.....
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Last minute Advice   [#permalink] 07 Dec 2004, 07:42