Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 12 Jul 2014, 22:21

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

LBS EMBA September 2012 Intake

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

LBS EMBA September 2012 Intake [#permalink] New post 31 Dec 2011, 16:02
Hi,
I am planning to apply to the LBS EMBA September 2012 intake. Few details on my profile... 10yrs experience in semiconductor industry based in USA. I work in senior management although in functional domain instead of general management. My goal with an EMBA is to make a smooth transition to general management areas including lean management, change, and operations.

I plan to come back to the US and work here. Incidentally I am also applying to the INSEAD EMBA program. The reason I am choosing Europe based programs is that my wife is going full-time to INSEAD and I plan to move with her to stay in Fonty during that time. At this point US schools are not in the picture.

My GMAT was average at 680. I am hoping to apply to LBS as I like the coursework and the brand name of LBS. But I am unable to decide between the LBS EMBA vs the LBS-CBS Global EMBA. Could you guys please help me with deciding which one is a better program?

Also, there is practically no information I could find about the LBS September intake schedule of events, like deadlines and dates for applications. All the information on LBS website is for the January intake. Does anyone here have any information regarding the September intake?

Thanks in advance,
-K
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: LBS EMBA September 2012 Intake [#permalink] New post 02 Jan 2012, 18:04
anyone ?
CEO
CEO
Followers: 54

Kudos [?]: 422 [0], given: 210

GMAT Tests User
Re: LBS EMBA September 2012 Intake [#permalink] New post 02 Jan 2012, 21:25
While I dont know too much about the September intake (I attended the full time programme), I would suggest that you look seriously at the combined LBS/Columbia programme if your aims are to return to the US. That is not to say that a program is better or worse, but perhaps better for your aims since you will get better exposure to US employers by being based both in US and in London.

kelashik wrote:
Hi,
I am planning to apply to the LBS EMBA September 2012 intake. Few details on my profile... 10yrs experience in semiconductor industry based in USA. I work in senior management although in functional domain instead of general management. My goal with an EMBA is to make a smooth transition to general management areas including lean management, change, and operations.

I plan to come back to the US and work here. Incidentally I am also applying to the INSEAD EMBA program. The reason I am choosing Europe based programs is that my wife is going full-time to INSEAD and I plan to move with her to stay in Fonty during that time. At this point US schools are not in the picture.

My GMAT was average at 680. I am hoping to apply to LBS as I like the coursework and the brand name of LBS. But I am unable to decide between the LBS EMBA vs the LBS-CBS Global EMBA. Could you guys please help me with deciding which one is a better program?

Also, there is practically no information I could find about the LBS September intake schedule of events, like deadlines and dates for applications. All the information on LBS website is for the January intake. Does anyone here have any information regarding the September intake?

Thanks in advance,
-K

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Re: LBS EMBA September 2012 Intake   [#permalink] 02 Jan 2012, 21:25