Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 31 Aug 2015, 13:52
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

LBS MBA Books (Reading List)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 22 Feb 2013
Posts: 119
Location: United States
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 23

Re: LBS MBA Reading List [#permalink] New post 01 May 2013, 11:00
2
This post was
BOOKMARKED
thank you kind sir
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 May 2013
Posts: 10
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: LBS MBA Reading List [#permalink] New post 03 May 2013, 01:38
Thanks a lot man. I am an LBS MBA2015 admit, but I haven't gotten any such pre-reading list from the school. Are you sure this was recommended by the school or your friend prepared a list himself?

Btw, are you an admit too?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Posts: 21
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: LBS MBA Reading List [#permalink] New post 22 May 2013, 09:47
MBAEurope wrote:
Thanks a lot man. I am an LBS MBA2015 admit, but I haven't gotten any such pre-reading list from the school. Are you sure this was recommended by the school or your friend prepared a list himself?

Btw, are you an admit too?


I already graduated from another top MBA last year. This list was given to me by alum of one of previous years, he said it was sent by a school. Not sure it is official, could be just a recommendation from program management.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 May 2013
Posts: 10
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: LBS MBA Reading List [#permalink] New post 22 May 2013, 09:54
skitalac wrote:
MBAEurope wrote:
Thanks a lot man. I am an LBS MBA2015 admit, but I haven't gotten any such pre-reading list from the school. Are you sure this was recommended by the school or your friend prepared a list himself?

Btw, are you an admit too?


I already graduated from another top MBA last year. This list was given to me by alum of one of previous years, he said it was sent by a school. Not sure it is official, could be just a recommendation from program management.


Thanks a lot skitalac!

A tangential question, did you graduate from Europe or US?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Mar 2011
Posts: 21
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: LBS MBA Reading List [#permalink] New post 22 May 2013, 10:04
MBAEurope wrote:
A tangential question, did you graduate from Europe or US?

IMD
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 May 2013
Posts: 10
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: LBS MBA Reading List [#permalink] New post 22 May 2013, 10:18
skitalac wrote:
MBAEurope wrote:
A tangential question, did you graduate from Europe or US?

IMD


Got it. LOVE that school. Hope your experience was as bit good as I've heard outside! :)
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 07 Dec 2013
Posts: 4
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: LBS MBA Books (Reading List) [#permalink] New post 26 Jun 2014, 15:17
Thanks
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Feb 2015
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: LBS MBA Books (Reading List) [#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2015, 07:46
THX A LOT MEN.THIS READING LIST IS VERY USEFUL
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: LBS MBA Books (Reading List) [#permalink] New post 27 Aug 2015, 09:48
So where is the list file?
Re: LBS MBA Books (Reading List)   [#permalink] 27 Aug 2015, 09:48
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Experts publish their posts in the topic LBS Executive MBA 2015 Essay Tips Accepted.com 0 16 Jun 2015, 13:09
LBS expansion randyjohnson 1 02 Dec 2014, 02:46
2 Experts publish their posts in the topic Any current or former LBS MBA Students on the forum? wrx7sti 3 15 Dec 2013, 14:53
Experts publish their posts in the topic LBS Videos souvik101990 0 23 Feb 2013, 22:04
58 Experts publish their posts in the topic London Business School LBS 2013 - Calling all MBA Applicants Ducksworth 460 27 Sep 2012, 09:55
Display posts from previous: Sort by

LBS MBA Books (Reading List)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.