Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Oct 2014, 14:24

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

LBS vs IMD

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Leadership, General Management
Schools: IMD '15 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 8

Re: LBS vs IMD [#permalink] New post 16 May 2012, 12:35
nevermindband, you've done exactly what I was thinking about, thank you for that! :)
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 118

Re: LBS vs IMD [#permalink] New post 16 May 2012, 20:42
vd9 wrote:
nevermindband, you've done exactly what I was thinking about, thank you for that! :)

:-D There was a similar post in the Queens vs Rotman vs Schulich thread.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: LBS vs IMD [#permalink] New post 19 Aug 2013, 12:41
Each business school is different. Both IMD and LBS are the best business schools in the world; the most important thing for a candidate is to choose the right school, which could help him or her to maximize the outcome and to realize the objectives. Here are several world-class points about IMD:

- IMD is very strong in general management, delivering the best MBA education quality in Europe, even in the world.
- IMD’s Leadership development is ranked N°1 in the world, with very personal development approach to help participants become well-rounded business leaders.
- the average salary base of IMD graduates is the highest in the world (around 103Ke), INSEAD and LBS around 93Keuros, IE around 70Keuros.
- IMD career services are the best in Europe, even in the world. they serve you all along your life, even many years after you graduate from the school, if you want to change job, get information about the job market/trend/...
- IMD's strategy is to build an elite club of business leaders in the world; if you know this point, you will understand many other so-called "strong" or "weak" points/characteristics of IMD.
Non-Human User
Followers: 20

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Premium Member
Re: LBS vs IMD [#permalink] New post 26 Sep 2014, 05:32
Hello from the GMAT Club MBAbot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.
Re: LBS vs IMD   [#permalink] 26 Sep 2014, 05:32