Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Aug 2014, 16:34

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2235

Kudos [?]: 8408 [1] , given: 3646

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 31 Oct 2010, 21:11
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Do you have a favorite restaurant? A hidden Gem you found or perhaps one you have heard about and wanted to try in out? Let's put together a list of Best Restaurants by City and next time we are traveling there, we can just pull up the list. (Please keep chain restaurants off the list. If you can, please include the specific items you can recommend)

I travel quite a bit (and I am sure there are plenty of consultants or marketing gurus who travel a lot for business too). One thing I try to do is find a good place to eat in a new city - not necessarily super expensive (though expense account helps with that) but something that stands out. I will share my recommendations that I hope you can enjoy and very much looking forward to yours! I will try to post only those restaurants that I have actually experienced.

Austin

Uchi Sushi
recommended by IndigoIntentions

Atlanta

Nan Thai Fine Dining - can't make any recommendations for the specific items - everything was very good and probably the best Thai food I ever had (including what I had on the streets of Bangkok); service was very good as well - this is a high end Thai restaurant; overdressing recommended.

Boston

• Giacomo's - Italian seafood. Homey, delicious and great house wine! Cash only, made expensing more of a pain...
  • Atlantic Fish Company - Awesome sea bass and lobster ravioli. Amazing chowder!
    For what it is (a food court restaurant), Boston Chowda Co. had delicious lobster rolls and chowder as well.
  • Legal sea foods is big in the northeast, but it is a chain. That being said, it was only mediocre to me and I would highly recommend Atlantic over it, if you are looking for seafood.
  • AFC had the best clam chowder, if that is your thing, I was hunting for it during me time there, do try a lobster roll at BCC if you have the time.

All are Recommendations by Humphy

Chicago

• Blackbird - one of my all time favorite restaurants. Very small on East Randolph street. The same owner also owns the restaurant next door (AVEC) but I never made it there. (Blog with pictures of the food: http://blackbirdrestaurant.blogspot.com/). Recommendations are Octopus for appetizer and Sturgeon and Tri Tip for main. Never had a bad meal here. Small servings, which makes it nice to try a few things.
  • Usmania - Indian/Pakistani food, has some of the best biryani I've eaten anywhere in the world, by Staind
  • Double Li - in China Town, they put a stove on your table with a boiling broth prepared to your desired level of spice and give you unlimited raw meats n veggies that you cook in the broth and eat hot n fresh.. absolutely love it by Staind

Houston

See this post with very specific suggestions of Indian, Chinese, Sushi, and Tex-Mex. Thank you Missxmelon!
let-s-eat-best-restaurant-recommendations-104039-60.html#p1310258

Las Vegas

Panevino. Italian, Just south of the airport and absolutely fabulous. I've gone a few times with my family, and we've always sampled each other's dishes - they're all excellent. I was particularly impressed with their seafood. And this is a place where you definitely can't skip dessert! The desserts are drool-worthy. I loved the white chocolate cheesecake and the cannoli. Service is top-notch and the place has panoramic views of the strip. It's a bit expensive for being off the strip, but definitely worth the money. Recommended by Obsessively

La Scarola has been recommended to me by someone who has a very good taste in food. Can't vouch for it myself, though. Recommended by BigRedEnvEng

Los Angeles Area

Al Gelato - a hole in the wall cash-onlly italian restaurant in Beverly Hills - off the beaten track has the best meatballs in the world. Home cooked and with a great selection of gelato. Deserts are really good too. Bread and olive appetizer they bring are to die for.

The Ivy in Beverly Hills - the place to see and be seen. Always bustling and always scandalous. I have never actually eaten here but you don't go here for food.

Malibu Seafood - food is probably not the draw of this hole in the wall but the bleacher seating on the Pacific Coast Highway are quite hard to beat. Fish and Chips are the thing to get. Don't make a trip just for this though.

For Steakhouses:
- Mastros steak house in beverly hills
- Arroyo Chop House in Pasadena
Recommended by Humphy for a full (super extensive) list of restaurants worthy of visit in LA per Sir Concierge Humphy see here: let-s-eat-best-restaurant-recommendations-104039-20.html#p877416

Recommendations by AlexMBAApply:
Golden State: across from Canter's Deli on Fairfax
Father's Office: in the Helm's Bakery complex off Venice blvd
Umami Burger: on La Brea (this is a fav of many, although I prefer the above 2)

Orlando

Not a single good restaurant in town but there are a few that stand out:

Ravenous Pig - a Gastro Pub, and probably the best restaurant in town. It is in the Winter Park and is a good half hour drive from the resorts. Duck is the thing to get. Appetizers are fantastic but mains are only Ok'ish. However, by Orlando standards, it is fantastic

Luma on Park - very nice wine room and a private dining room downstairs in the wine cellar - a few blocks from Ravenous Pig. Appetizers were great. The best item on the menu is the Delmonico steak.

Phoenix

Chelsea's Kitchen - absolutely delicious American bistro food, steaks, seafood etc and in a nicer part of Phoenix, close to the Biltmore hotel and shopping center, lots of bars, great views. If you go when the weather is not too hot, make sure to sit on the patio under hundreds of white lights and twinkilng stars. Classy place with great service by Michmax3

New York

I'd highly recommend Hearth in the East Village (restauranthearth.com). Excellent Italian influenced American food and a great wine list. The menu changes daily and is completely overhauled seasonally, so specific recommendations are tough, but the snapper crudo appetizer, gnocchi side dish, and apple cider donuts dessert seem to be relatively consistent on the menu and are all outstanding.
recommended by Jerz

Also Macao Trading Company in Tribeca (macaonyc.com). Chinese-Portuguese fusion, which sounds a little strange but works incredibly well. Plus there's a pretty cool lounge in the downstairs. Specific recommendations are tough on this because the steady stream of very tasty mojitos plus dinner that consisted of a variety of small plates makes it hard to remember what all was ordered. I do remember the chicken dumplings, grilled lamb chops and peking style pork ribs as being very tasty though.
recommended by Jerz

Locanda Verde - They have the most delicious authentic Italian food. Every course was absolutely ravishing! I would particularly suggest the brussel sprouts and the apple crisp. Truly unforgetable food! There is nothing on the menu that you can order and not enjoy!
recommended by haute

Lowcountry http://www.lowcountrynewyork.com/
For a skirt steak (rare) and a Good Times Specials (a can of PBR & a shot of bourbon). Never disappoints, highly recommended.
recommended by brainhurt

More Recommendations by Jerz:
  • Spice Market (spicemarketnewyork.com). Great Southeast Asian food and cool decor in the Meatpacking District. A little more on the pricier side but not too bad for NYC. Went there a lot in the good old days when I had an expense account.
  • And of course, Peter Luger steakhouse (peterluger.com). Worth the trip to Brooklyn - hands down the best steakhouse in a city full of great steakhouses. Be warned: only cash is accepted (ie no credit cards) so hit up the ATM if you go.
  • And speaking of expense accounts: if you've got a big one or a lot of money to burn, you can't go wrong with Per Se (perseny.com) - Thomas Keller's three Michelin starred restaurant in NYC. Probably best saved for very, very special occasions, since reservations are hard to come by and the 9 course tasting menu (the only dining option available) checks in at a hefty $295 per person.

San Francisco

Yank Sing - absolutely my favorite Dim Sum place. Pekings Duck and Chicken feet are fantastic. Mango pudding is usually very good but not always. You need to research/know what you are doing before coming otherwise you will not enjoy.

The Boulevard - solid dinner restaurant. I have friends who swear by it but I think my expectations were overset for it and I did not enjoy it as much as I hoped after hearing about it for a few years...

Osha Cafe. Amazing, amazing Thai food! And it's literally two blocks from Union Square so that's even better! Recommended by Whiplash2411

Berkley Area - Thai Basil and Pasta Bene. Thai Basil gets my vote for being the best and affordable restaurant. And Pasta Bene has AMAZING tiramisu! Recommended by Whiplash2411

Seattle

• Canlis - An old school restaurant in Seattle - it's been around for 60+ years and for a long time has been the gold standard in Seattle and though it is no longer the one and only, it is because other restaurants rose up rather than Canlis' decline. We had the Steak Tartar and it was magnificent. The Hallibut was great - completely not what I expected but a lot of flavor. The wagyu steak was great too! But the place is expensive. They had a wine list that was 100+ pages long and they recommended to arrive an hour early if you were planning to read it or discuss with the sommelier
  • The Herb Farm - They change their menu every week and grow all/most food locally. It is a Prix Fix menu with a 7-course meal that lasts for 3-4 hrs and comes out at $200/person with wine pairing. Having gone and paid, i am not sure I would do it again. the food was not amazing even though this place regularly gets on the top 20 list for restaurants in the nation. I think it is an experience/package that count but food alone was not strong enough for me.

Sacramento

Bangkok at 12 - My personal favorite Thai restaurant in the city. Their coconut milk soup and curry are really good. Recommended by BigRedEnvEng

OneSpeed - Their pizzas are amazing. Last time I went there, I got the eggplant parmesan pizza. Yes, seriously.
Ginger Elizabeth's Chocolates - OK, so it's not a restaurant, but her hot chocolate, macaroons, and chocolates are the absolute best I've ever had anywhere. Do not miss this if you make a visit to Sacramento. Recommended by BigRedEnvEng

Toronto

Lunch Box
recommended by brainhurt

A few more in Toronto:

Fressen Restaurant - mouth watering vegetarian entrees, excellent lunch and dinner options
Pulp Kitchen - also vegetarian, hidden gem known mainly to locals. They only use local fresh ingredients, all their sauces, spreads, etc are made in-house recommended by Ariel

Bravi Ristorante - another gem featuring mainly Italian dishes, a bit pricier than the two above. What is really cool about this place is that it has an elevator shaft, which you can book (goes quick so plan ahead) and eat dinner in. They send you to the top floor and you have all the privacy in the world. Sounds a bit bizarre but I promise it is a great experience. People celebrate special occasions there and I've had a few friends who proposed to their girlfriends at Bravi. A must go if you're in Toronto. It's an EXCELLENT choice for a date or if you just want to go somewhere quiet and have a good conversation accompanied with savory food and quality wine recommended by Ariel

Panorama - this is a bar but an honorable mention here - it's on top of one of the tallest towers in Toronto and you get to look at pretty lights, etc (think Beekman Tower in NYC). Highly recommended for before- or after-dinner cocktails, not suitable as a dinner option. recommended by Ariel

Washington DC

• Komi - great but very small place that is hard to find. It is a prix fix menu of about $120 per person with another $50-70 for wine pairings. It is about 7 courses with small servings (as expected) It is really good! Figs were the best, however.
  • I hear the Zaytinya is a very nice place (Mediterranean). It is partially owned by one of the prominent GC members. A shameful plug.
  • Sushi Damo in Rockville, MD and Kaz Sushi in DC recommended by GMATvit

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Last edited by bb on 26 Dec 2013, 12:01, edited 26 times in total.
added recommendations
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Schools: Carey '16
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 11

Kudos [?]: 94 [0], given: 71

GMAT Tests User
Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 31 Oct 2010, 21:22
Great idea!

I did spent a good amount of time in Richmond, VA where my university is at where I got my undergraduate. Below is a list of good places that I really enjoyed and really thought is worth trying for sure. Not expensive, a lot of food, and good quality service and dining experience for sure.

3rd street diner - Right on Main St, you can't miss it. Great place for breakfast food which I think they start serving right at mid-night every night. Very cheap because they know we all poor college students so they don't try to ding us up too bad. A lot of clubs in downtown Richmond and this place is right next to it so they get a lot of actions when the clubs/bars close @ 2-3AM. Service is always nice there, food's always hot and people are pretty decent there. I think they have a sober policy where if you're not sober you can't get in. I like that.

oh..also forgot.

Picolla's - Italian restaurant. They serve everything. Definitely student environment with both sit-down and to-go options. Steak sub is a must there. Not too much of a fan of the pizza but I do like everything else. The owner is a good guy - I did a lot of work on his car and he pays generously knowing that we are college kids. Prices are very fair and food is great. Everyone that goes there will probably agree that the people there are very friendly. I have a lot of friends that work there as part-time employees while still going to school so it's a good hang out spot for me.

Last edited by bb on 01 Nov 2010, 16:47, edited 2 times in total.
Edited to keep in line with the main discussion of Gourmet food
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Schools: Wharton/Lauder Class of 2013
WE 1: Big Four Advisory
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 188 [1] , given: 38

GMAT Tests User
Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2010, 13:38
This post received
KUDOS
If you like Indian/Pakistani food, then Usmania in Chicago has some of the best biryani I've eaten anywhere in the world. Gosh, do I miss it!

Also worth trying is the hot pot at Double Li in China Town (Chicago). They put a stove on your table with a boiling broth prepared to your desired level of spice and give you unlimited raw meats n veggies that you cook in the broth and eat hot n fresh.. absolutely love it!

GMAT Guide: 10-critical-factors-to-beat-the-gmat-106790.html

Intern
Intern
Schools: GWSB
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 2

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 03 Nov 2010, 12:11
If you are around Washington, DC area and love sushi, here are the two places I would recommend: Sushi Damo in Rockville, MD and Kaz Sushi in DC. Personal account on visiting these places in my blog: http://parttimembadegree.com/sidenotes/

http://parttimembadegree.com

1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Schools: Chicago Booth 2013, Ross, Duke , Kellogg , Stanford, Haas
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 98 [1] , given: 53

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 03 Nov 2010, 21:52
This post received
KUDOS
Great idea, I love recommendations that are not from a travel guide

This is my fave place in Phoenix:

Chelsea's Kitchen - absolutely delicious American bistro food, steaks, seafood etc and in a nicer part of Phoenix, close to the Biltmore hotel and shopping center, lots of bars, great views. If you go when the weather is not too hot, make sure to sit on the patio under hundreds of white lights and twinkilng stars. Classy place with great service. http://www.chelseaskitchenaz.com/index.html

1 KUDOS received
Ms. Big Fat Panda
Ms. Big Fat Panda
Followers: 337

Kudos [?]: 1374 [1] , given: 194

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 03 Nov 2010, 22:52
This post received
KUDOS
Favorite place in San Francisco: Osha Cafe. Amazing, amazing Thai food! And it's literally two blocks from Union Square so that's even better! I went there with my boyfriend once and absolutely loved the food.

If you plan to attend Haas, then there's Thai Basil and Pasta Bene. Thai Basil gets my vote for being the best and affordable restaurant. And Pasta Bene has AMAZING tiramisu!
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Kudos [?]: 8408 [0], given: 3646

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2010, 00:10
Expert's post
Updated. Thank you!

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator

1 KUDOS received
VP
VP
Schools: Kellogg Class of 2011
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 237 [1] , given: 17

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2010, 11:54
This post received
KUDOS
Since no top restaurant list could possibly be complete without NYC:

I'd highly recommend Hearth in the East Village (restauranthearth.com). Excellent Italian influenced American food and a great wine list. The menu changes daily and is completely overhauled seasonally, so specific recommendations are tough, but the snapper crudo appetizer, gnocchi side dish, and apple cider donuts dessert seem to be relatively consistent on the menu and are all outstanding.

Also Macao Trading Company in Tribeca (macaonyc.com). Chinese-Portuguese fusion, which sounds a little strange but works incredibly well. Plus there's a pretty cool lounge in the downstairs. Specific recommendations are tough on this because the steady stream of very tasty mojitos plus dinner that consisted of a variety of small plates makes it hard to remember what all was ordered. I do remember the chicken dumplings, grilled lamb chops and peking style pork ribs as being very tasty though.

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2010, 12:43
Expert's post
Jerz wrote:
Since no top restaurant list could possibly be complete without NYC:

Thank you - this sounds mouth watering!

I have not spent much time in NYC and the 2 times I was there ate either at the hotel or the 24 hour deli (ugh)

Founder of GMAT Club

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 03 Feb 2011, 13:13
This post received
KUDOS
In New York City, while there are COUNTLESS notable restaurants, I would highly suggest going to Locanda Verde. They have the most delicious authentic Italian food. Every course was absolutely ravishing! I would particularly suggest the brussel sprouts and the apple crisp. Truly unforgetable food! There is nothing on the menu that you can order and not enjoy!
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Nationality: Indian
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q V0
GPA: 3.36
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 51 [1] , given: 18

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 10 Feb 2011, 00:18
This post received
KUDOS
Austin - Uchi Sushi is great!

You have to have a darkness...for the dawn to come.

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 10 Feb 2011, 00:31
Expert's post
Thank you!

I will be going to a nice place here in Seattle and will post my thoughts/review.
I have to say my trip to London has been a waste of food resources. The 3 restaurants I have visited were nothing special :(

I am looking forward to trying the place recommended by MichMax in Phoenix Next week!!!

Founder of GMAT Club

1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
GPA: 3.14

Kudos [?]: 87 [1] , given: 57

GMAT Tests User
Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 11 Feb 2011, 07:23
This post received
KUDOS
When I'm in NYC, I always go to Lowcountry (http://www.lowcountrynewyork.com) for a skirt steak (rare) and a Good Times Specials (a can of PBR & a shot of bourbon). Never disappoints, highly recommended.

In Toronto, the best brunch around is at Lunch Box*.

*disclaimer: I co-own this restaurant, so my opinion may be subject to bias.

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 11 Feb 2011, 15:32
Expert's post
brainhurt wrote:
When I'm in NYC, I always go to Lowcountry (http://www.lowcountrynewyork.com) for a skirt steak (rare) and a Good Times Specials (a can of PBR & a shot of bourbon). Never disappoints, highly recommended.

In Toronto, the best brunch around is at Lunch Box*.

Would love to try the Lunch Box. I love Toronto and was told Montreal was another good food city. It's been a long time since I've been there. (Went to Vancouver a few weeks ago and that was good, though hard to be trendy with a 2 year old in your lap)

Founder of GMAT Club

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 15 Feb 2011, 22:09
Expert's post
Had 2 great eating experiences:

1. Canlis in Seattle
An old school restaurant in Seattle - it's been around for 60+ years and for a long time has been the gold standard in Seattle and though it is no longer the one and only, it is because other restaurants rose up rather than Canlis' decline. We had the Steak Tartar and it was magnificent. The Hallibut was great - completely not what I expected but a lot of flavor. The wagyu steak was great too! But the place is expensive. We have justified it as a 4-in-1 combo: anniversary, valentine's, celebration for grandpa's bday, and a date-night. However, the service is really what puts this place aside of others. If you get up, you will always find your napkin nicely done for you upon the return and the valet does not give out tickets. When you walk out, your car will be waiting for you - they just know

2. Chelea's Kitchen in Phoenix (on the list already)
Though the impression I was given, was that it was a simple place, it is not!
It looks like a place that may have started out humble but now is very popular and is definitely busy (reservations are highly recommended!). The menu is the hearty southwestern cousine. We had the two highly recommended items (tacos and chicken grill) and both were good though the grilled chicken was my favorite - very juicy and flavorful, not your typical supermarket chicken.

Founder of GMAT Club

Current Student
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
Schools: CMU (Tepper) - Class of 2013
GMAT 1: Q V
GMAT 2: 740 Q V
GPA: 3.05
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 11

GMAT Tests User
Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 16 Feb 2011, 09:27
For philadelphia, I will weigh in. There is only one good eater in the entire city:

Monk's

Famous for the beer selection, this Belgian-focused restaurant is famous for it's mussels and burgers. Whether you go with the burger or mussel, get an extra order of their frites. If you care, I get the Monk's Burger (which is the best burger I have ever had) but the other burger types are excellent as well.

Also, I am not a beer drinker, but I drink beer at Monk's. They have delicious flemish sour ales, which are the anti-beer-drinkers drink.

Seriously, go to Monk's - it's the only good place to eat in the city (ok, Vietnam is a good restaurant too, but it's no Monk's).

* The opinions expressed here are my personal views and do not necessarily reflect the views of my school, the Tepper School of Business.

Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 780 Q50 V47
GPA: 3.14

Kudos [?]: 87 [0], given: 57

GMAT Tests User
Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 16 Feb 2011, 10:35
bb wrote:
Would love to try the Lunch Box. I love Toronto and was told Montreal was another good food city. It's been a long time since I've been there. (Went to Vancouver a few weeks ago and that was good, though hard to be trendy with a 2 year old in your lap)

If you visit Toronto again you should definitely come! You won't have to worry about being too trendy, my 2 year old will be running amok :wink:

Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 16 Feb 2011, 13:25
Expert's post
brainhurt wrote:
bb wrote:

If you visit Toronto again you should definitely come! You won't have to worry about being too trendy, my 2 year old will be running amok :wink:

Great! i will bring my 2-year old :)
I really do like Canada a lot and hope to be able to make it in the next 3-6 months. I have a reason to go for work.

Founder of GMAT Club

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 5

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 17 Feb 2011, 23:11
Detroit - Hockeytown Cafe!! For the game lovers :)
Current Student
Nationality: Indian
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 760 Q V0
GPA: 3.36
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 51 [0], given: 18

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations [#permalink] New post 17 Feb 2011, 23:16
I've been tempted to repost some others :)

Austin
-----
Salt Lick BBQ - In city and @airport
Wink
Driskill BBQ

You have to have a darkness...for the dawn to come.

Re: Let's Eat - Best Restaurant Recommendations   [#permalink] 17 Feb 2011, 23:16