Columbia J-term only (rolling admission)
GMAT 710 (65% M, 98% V)
4 Years Quant Hedge Fund
3.7 Top 10 Private (Econ)
Good extracurrics, essays, recommendations
Ok....so the obvious question...do I need to re-take the GMAT or should I be good to go?
Clearly one of the factors is the rolling decision process. Should I postpone application submission for a month just to see if I can get a better breakdown? That was approximately in-line with many of my practice tests...if I really worked hard I think I could get maybe 75% Q, but its possible that the V would go down...leaving me with the same score, or possibly even lower.....really toughie! Appreciate the advice!
It is a tough one, and I know this isn't the answer you want, but considering your goals and the quant heavy nature of them, I recommend retaking the GMAT
. Don't worry if the verbal goes down and the quant goes up. Focus on the quant and get it up.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog