As I begin preparing for materials for my recommenders, I realized there really isn't a LIST of actual questions the letters ask for each school. But in doing some digging I found that there are overarching themes for each school and decided to categorize them below. Some schools don't specifically ask these questions but I think it is pretty important to think of stories that will address each theme and provide the anecdotes to your recommenders.
1. Interaction, Performance and Impact (ranking, progression)
2. Leadership Potential (developing others, influence)
3. Strength and Weaknesses
4. Dealing with Constructive Criticism
5. Interpersonal Skills (e.g., maturity, self-awareness, integrity, listening skills, sense of humor, respect for different viewpoints, resilience, sense of others)
6. Problem Solving and Strategic Skills
7. Addition Words (final pitch!)
I think these 7 areas cover most of the topics as far as I'm concerned. Just wanted to share my findings with fellow GCers!