Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Logical Meaning In Sentence Correction [#permalink]
07 Aug 2013, 23:38
This post was BOOKMARKED
Following are some logical splits typically one would see in GMAT sentence correction -- there are tons of such sentence correction questions in official sources that test us on meaning based logical splits. But we still encounter many new questions that would create doubts in our mind. Objective of this thread is to capture such logical splits one would have encountered
1) What do you add to the payroll ? a) Workers b) Number of workers
2) What's the difference between ? a) Only one of the law firms b) One of the only law firms
3) What's the difference between ? And which one is better ? a) In 1989, Amazon was the only company that used credit card for payments. b) In 1989, Amazon was the only company to use credit card for payments.
4) What do you do to the period/era of revolution (say) ? a) Initiate an era of revolution b) Cause an era of revolution c) Start an era of revolution
Adding more to it
5) a) Why "work environment" is more appropriate than "working environment" - eg: hostile work environment b) but, "working conditions" is more appropriate than "work conditions" - eg: unsafe working conditions