Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Oct 2014, 03:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

London Business School MiM Class of 2015 - Sep 2014 Intake

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [1] , given: 0

London Business School MiM Class of 2015 - Sep 2014 Intake [#permalink] New post 19 Jan 2014, 23:51
This post received
KUDOS
I really could not find any topic concerning the admissions at London Business School for the September 2014 intake.
I, an Indian Engineering student, have been called for an interview after a month for the MiM program. I wanted some interview tips from the alumni and also wanted to enquire about the job opportunities after the MiM program for international students in the field of Management Consulting. I have heard that the its becoming more and more difficult for Indian students to find a good job in London. I really wish to know the real picture out there.

Thanks,
Abhijeet
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Nonprofit, Real Estate
GRE 1: 317 Q160 V157
GPA: 3.85
WE: Marketing (Education)

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Re: London Business School MiM Class of 2015 - Sep 2014 Intake [#permalink] New post 28 Mar 2014, 09:01
Even though this thread seems quite dead, I felt like sharing that I just have been shortlisted for an interview.
Any tipps?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V36

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: London Business School MiM Class of 2015 - Sep 2014 Intake [#permalink] New post 28 Mar 2014, 21:39
I had my interview some time back. I would say it depends a lot on your interviewer but in general, they would discuss your career goals and your knowledge about the current scenario of the industry of your choice. Some team related questions can be expected too. All the best.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: London Business School MiM Class of 2015 - Sep 2014 Intake [#permalink] New post 30 Mar 2014, 06:34
Hi Guys. I gave my interview a couple of days ago. Just wanted to know the approximate number of days after the interview for them to revert with the final decision.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: London Business School MiM Class of 2015 - Sep 2014 Intake [#permalink] New post 30 Mar 2014, 10:17
Hi Aaditya,

It should take generally 2 weeks if you did so in any city other than London or else 1 week.

Could you share with me more on your interview questions and how long after you were notified about the interview did you actually have it conducted.

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Schools: HBS 2+2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 7

Re: London Business School MiM Class of 2015 - Sep 2014 Intake [#permalink] New post 05 Apr 2014, 22:47
AbhijeetGupta wrote:
I really could not find any topic concerning the admissions at London Business School for the September 2014 intake.
I, an Indian Engineering student, have been called for an interview after a month for the MiM program. I wanted some interview tips from the alumni and also wanted to enquire about the job opportunities after the MiM program for international students in the field of Management Consulting. I have heard that the its becoming more and more difficult for Indian students to find a good job in London. I really wish to know the real picture out there.

Thanks,
Abhijeet

Hey abhijeet,
I am going in the same direction as you did i.e. MiM from LBS. How did it go with you, did you get selected? I hope you did. :)

"Mistakes are the portals of discovery." - James Joyce

Have a nice day.. :)

Re: London Business School MiM Class of 2015 - Sep 2014 Intake   [#permalink] 05 Apr 2014, 22:47