Is there any good book or other source out there for advanced absolute inequalities?
I mean not for simple stuff such as |x+2| >3 etc. I am looking for something which contains inequalities, absolutes, and multiple variables.
Does anyone know whether MGMAT inequalities book covers this kind of advanced stuff?
Don't really know a good resource/book. We have the gmatclub tests
section that covers absolutes and such but we don't split practice questions up into inequalities or multiple variables. You are close to getting free access after 200 posts or you can just buy one of them for $12.
Here are all of the categories available:Arithmetic
Probability and Combinations
- Fractions (10 q)
- Modules and Special operations (10 q)
- Number properties 1 (10 q)
- Number properties 2 (10 q)
- Number properties 3 (10 q)
- Powers (10 q)
- Probability and Combinations (16 q)
- Algebra 1 (10 q)
- Algebra 2 (12 q)
- Geometry 1 (10 q)
- Geometry 2 (14 q)
- Coordinate geometry (16 q)
- Overlapping sets, Min/max and Mixtures (14 q)
- Rate (10 q)
- Work (10 q)
- Other (11 q)
Hey bb- what does this categorization belong to? Is it about the no. of qs in 1 GC test or else?