Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 01:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Lower GMATPREP scores...target 740+

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Lower GMATPREP scores...target 740+ [#permalink] New post 02 Jun 2008, 20:13
I took the two GMATPREP cats this weekend and scored 700 and 720. They are good scores but I was aiming for 740 -750. My test is on Saturday.

I also took five MGMAT CATS and scored 750 on the last two exams. Did this happen to anyone? I thought most people receive better scores on their GMATPREP CATs.

Do you have any last minute advice for me? What can I do to boost my scores before Sat? Should I try to take another GP CAT? Thank you for all your help!
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
SVP
SVP
Schools: CBS, Kellogg
Followers: 16

Kudos [?]: 277 [0], given: 1

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Lower GMATPREP scores...target 740+ [#permalink] New post 02 Jun 2008, 20:42
You beat 750 on Manhattan, you should be confident in doing so in the real. Manhattan cat is awful difficult! I think so! Take several more GmatPrep!

Good luck!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Lower GMATPREP scores...target 740+ [#permalink] New post 03 Jun 2008, 00:42
I agree with Sondenso -- keep taking more GmatPrep exams. You're doing stellar on Manhattan so now it's just about practice practice practice. I would stick with "official" questions from now on.

Good luck!
VP
VP
Schools: Tuck
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 117 [0], given: 6

GMAT Tests User
Re: Lower GMATPREP scores...target 740+ [#permalink] New post 03 Jun 2008, 14:07
Wow, the highest I've ever gotten in MGMAT cats was 690 with my other 2 scores being 640 and 650.

My last two GMATpreps were 740 and 760.

You are right. Most people do better on the GMATprep than the MGMAT, a few get the same score, but you're the first I've ever seen get higher on the MGMAT.

That's really impressive actually!

NN

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: Lower GMATPREP scores...target 740+ [#permalink] New post 03 Jun 2008, 15:01
utgirl826 wrote:
I took the two GMATPREP cats this weekend and scored 700 and 720. They are good scores but I was aiming for 740 -750. My test is on Saturday.

I also took five MGMAT CATS and scored 750 on the last two exams. Did this happen to anyone? I thought most people receive better scores on their GMATPREP CATs.

Do you have any last minute advice for me? What can I do to boost my scores before Sat? Should I try to take another GP CAT? Thank you for all your help!

That's a crazy score on MGMAT. You are poised for incredible success if you keep up the tempo in the days leading upto to your real test. Doing a couple of GMATPreps would help in the next few days. We will be all eyes and ears for your debrief.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Lower GMATPREP scores...target 740+ [#permalink] New post 03 Jun 2008, 18:11
Thank you for all your helpful comments!!
Re: Lower GMATPREP scores...target 740+   [#permalink] 03 Jun 2008, 18:11