Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 29 Aug 2014, 06:22

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

LSE Department of Finance Programs 2010 stats

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 97
Location: Sweden
Concentration: Finance, International Business
Schools: Stockholm School of Economics (MSc Finance) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 4
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 6

GMAT Tests User
LSE Department of Finance Programs 2010 stats [#permalink] New post 21 Sep 2011, 12:30
The stats for the last year's cohorts, Intake/applications in 2010 + percentage
MSc Finance full time -> 92/2,052 /// 4.48%
MSc Finance and Private Equity -> 34/1,039 /// 3.27%
MSc Finance and Economics -> 78/1,422 /// 5.48%
MSc Management and Regulation of Risk -> 32/568 /// 5.63%

anyone applying this year?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: 750+ or Burst !
Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 388
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 57 [0], given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: LSE Department of Finance Programs 2010 stats [#permalink] New post 26 Sep 2011, 07:05
alexgmd wrote:
The stats for the last year's cohorts, Intake/applications in 2010 + percentage
MSc Finance full time -> 92/2,052 /// 4.48%
MSc Finance and Private Equity -> 34/1,039 /// 3.27%
MSc Finance and Economics -> 78/1,422 /// 5.48%
MSc Management and Regulation of Risk -> 32/568 /// 5.63%

anyone applying this year?


I am applying for MFin - its devilishly competitive!!
_________________

GMAT done - a mediocre score but I still have a lot of grit in me

The last 20 days of my GMAT journey

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 97
Location: Sweden
Concentration: Finance, International Business
Schools: Stockholm School of Economics (MSc Finance) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 4
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 6

GMAT Tests User
Re: LSE Department of Finance Programs 2010 stats [#permalink] New post 26 Sep 2011, 07:09
how much work exp you've got?
I think everyone who gets admitted has great internships or work exp.

akhileshgupta05 wrote:
alexgmd wrote:
The stats for the last year's cohorts, Intake/applications in 2010 + percentage
MSc Finance full time -> 92/2,052 /// 4.48%
MSc Finance and Private Equity -> 34/1,039 /// 3.27%
MSc Finance and Economics -> 78/1,422 /// 5.48%
MSc Management and Regulation of Risk -> 32/568 /// 5.63%

anyone applying this year?


I am applying for MFin - its devilishly competitive!!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Status: 750+ or Burst !
Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 388
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.5
Followers: 21

Kudos [?]: 57 [0], given: 26

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User
Re: LSE Department of Finance Programs 2010 stats [#permalink] New post 26 Sep 2011, 07:12
alexgmd wrote:
how much work exp you've got?
I think everyone who gets admitted has great internships or work exp.

akhileshgupta05 wrote:
alexgmd wrote:
The stats for the last year's cohorts, Intake/applications in 2010 + percentage
MSc Finance full time -> 92/2,052 /// 4.48%
MSc Finance and Private Equity -> 34/1,039 /// 3.27%
MSc Finance and Economics -> 78/1,422 /// 5.48%
MSc Management and Regulation of Risk -> 32/568 /// 5.63%

anyone applying this year?


I am applying for MFin - its devilishly competitive!!


Yeah I know, I have some 8 months worth internships and by the time I matriculate, I will have about 10-11 months of full-time experience. But all these are in unrelated fields, so I don't know whether they will count.
_________________

GMAT done - a mediocre score but I still have a lot of grit in me

The last 20 days of my GMAT journey

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 26 Jul 2010
Posts: 278
Location: European union
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 38

Re: LSE Department of Finance Programs 2010 stats [#permalink] New post 29 Dec 2011, 15:27
Can u guys find such stats for the Oxford Ms in financial economics ? And which one do you consider a better program ? LSE `s Ms in Finance or Oxford`s Ms in financial economics ?
Re: LSE Department of Finance Programs 2010 stats   [#permalink] 29 Dec 2011, 15:27
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Is MSc in Finance and Economics program at LSE practical? Supakonomics 4 16 Apr 2011, 06:04
Msc Finance and Accounting LSE lionheart187 0 15 May 2010, 04:30
MSc/ Diploma in Finance LSE finance 4 26 May 2006, 02:05
diploma, Msc finance, lse finance 1 26 May 2006, 02:00
Display posts from previous: Sort by

LSE Department of Finance Programs 2010 stats

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.