Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 27 Aug 2014, 09:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

lse vs hec vs lbs vs emlyon master in management

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

lse vs hec vs lbs vs emlyon master in management [#permalink] New post 12 Oct 2011, 01:22
hi guys, i ran into this forum just few days ago, i would like to know if you can help me giving some suggestions about which of these mim programs would be the best in my situation. i'm taking a management bachelor in italy, i'm italian. i've never had a work experience, in my country it's quite difficoult to have the possibility of taking an internship during the bachelor because we have exams during the summer. this is the main reason i looked for a program which could give me the possibility to apply in the real world my theoretical background. i found very interesting tha european master in management program of EMLYON, because by taking it you would gain 3 degrees and take part in 2 internship 24 weeks long each. at the sme time i'm also considering the HEC msc in international business, because it lasts only 12 months but i would be very interested in the finance and energy certificate and i would have the possibility to work for 4 months. Furthermore iyesterday during master and phd fair in milan i ran into also the london business school master in management and i thought that this program would offer a theorical preparation better the other two, but in this case i would not have the possibility tom experience an interniship. at the end i would also be interested in the msc in management and strategy at LSE but i didn't find a lot of informations about it, does anybody know something about it? which of these would you suggest be the best?
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: lse vs hec vs lbs vs emlyon master in management [#permalink] New post 17 Dec 2011, 14:41
I think EMLYON is no match for those three, even with that "3-degrees" thing. You might consider CEMS Master in International Managament offerd by HEC and LSE (and some unis in other countries - Bocconi, Erasmus, ESADE, etc.). It's 18 months, so you have the possibility for internship.
Intern
Intern
Schools: HEC
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 5

Re: lse vs hec vs lbs vs emlyon master in management [#permalink] New post 07 Jan 2012, 20:54
In terms of reputation:

1. HEC
2. LBS
3. LSE (strictly speaking for the MSc Management program, the uni itself has a great reputation)
4. EM Lyon

MGMAT 1 - 580 - Q36 V33
MGMAT 2 - 650 - Q44 V35
GMAT 1 - 690 - Q48 V38
MGMAT 3 - 680 - Q47 V36
MGMAT 4 - 690 - Q44 V39
GMAT 2 - 700 - Q48 V37

Re: lse vs hec vs lbs vs emlyon master in management   [#permalink] 07 Jan 2012, 20:54