Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 May 2015, 23:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Magoosh GMAT

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 6

Magoosh GMAT [#permalink] New post 13 Dec 2011, 14:16
This post received
KUDOS
Anyone who is reading. I highly advise you check out Magoosh GMAT for studying. I have been on it for one day and it is really really good. You can customize your studying and it compares you to other users if you want. The big big thing is that it has all great lessons and practice problems..but the thing that separates it from others to me is the fact that it has a video explanation to every single practice problem and concept that you need. It is a lot easier than reading text and trying to understand the technical writing of text books. I still use my OG guide as well but it is easier to have someone speak to you about what is write/wrong with the problem...it is easier to learn the concepts..when I miss a question I click the video explanation to see what I did wrong. I wish I would have found this earlier..I truly do..you can customize what kind of questions you want and what difficulty level as well. I highly advise anyone to take this course for the GMAT. The lessons are nice but the video explanations for each problem and concept are priceless.

Tim
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Magoosh Co-Founder
Schools: UC Berkeley (Haas) - Class of 2010
Followers: 18

Kudos [?]: 23 [1] , given: 12

Re: Magoosh GMAT [#permalink] New post 13 Dec 2011, 15:25
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
Wow! Thanks for the kind words. And let me know if there's anything we can do to help you with your prep.

Bhavin Parikh
Magoosh Test Prep

Re: Magoosh GMAT   [#permalink] 13 Dec 2011, 15:25