Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 11:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Man, I got nightmare studying too much

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Director
Director
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 43 [0], given: 0

Man, I got nightmare studying too much [#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2004, 01:46
For real, I was haft concious - haft awake and I had a weird dream seeing myself doing sentence correction problem. But instead of choosing words choice, here I see my body parts placing in different spots and I got to pick the best spot using Process Of Elimination. That was crazy man!!!
Director
Director
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2004, 02:53
Welcome to the GMAT Obsessive club. Look like you were reading 'split infinitive and how its almost always wrong on the GMAT' and perhaps the reason you saw yourself 'split apart'. Dont worry its quite normal!! :wink:

There was this RC I was reading on 'nightmares' and 'night terrors' - how different these two are and in what stage of sleep you get them and stuff like that. I think this is one RC I understood the most.!! :lol:
Director
Director

Kudos [?]: 43 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2004, 05:05
Yeah, I think my mind is getting too confusing over picking choice in SC.
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 174 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2004, 05:07
:) My nightmare was to have missed the alarm clock and missing the exam altogether. It happened within the 2 days prior to the exam in both my exam attempts :horror

Best Regards,

Paul

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 06 Dec 2004, 14:26
I saw myself solvin an SC which I couldnt understand and actually shouted " HAD ", "HAVE", "HAS" in the middle of my sleep. My sis got very scared :lol: :lol:

Then again, I even saw myself getting a 45 out of 32... Isnt it wierd??? :yikes

Let's get it right!!!!

Director
Director

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2004, 06:02
yeah I have been there too. Some time I really doubt the validity of this this CAT format to judge student's abilities. I wish there were a better way.

Praveen

Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 9 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2004, 08:56
yeah. i totally agree with praveen on how the test is not suitable to measure the students ability to their full extent. on the topic of nightmares ;]] some of the stuff i read is kinda crazy ;]] i had a similar nightmare, where i registered for the exam and showed up half an hour late at the wrong test center ;]] lol hope i dont do that at my test date in april . :-D :-D
  [#permalink] 07 Dec 2004, 08:56