Joined: 06 Mar 2013
, given: 0
Management Forum 2 - Seminar for networking. [#permalink]
18 Mar 2013, 20:03
CONSULTING – MANAGEMENT FORUM 2
Towards Consultant’s role in corporate governance effectiveness in 2013
With the constant estimation about the turbulences of Vietnamese economy 2013 and efforts to enhance the business effectiveness to overcome the crisis, a lot of enterprises take the market purchasing power and effectiveness in business operation to careful consideration. Recognizing this concern, the Consulting – Management Forum 2 (31 May 2013) creates a place to discuss and share ideas “Towards consultant’s role in corporate governance effectiveness in 2013”. In this coming one – day event, the “effectiveness” is emphasized from both internal and external perspectives of enterprises as well as the consultants’ analysis and recommendations. With 400 attendees including business owners, senior managers of domestic and international corporations, consulting firms and economics experts, the Forum is expected to continue and develop the strengths of the Consulting – Management Forum 1 for a more professional event which helps enterprises approach the consulting firms, overcome the crisis and develop sustainably.
400 attendees, include:
• Government, City and surrounding Province authorities
• Trainers, researchers and key personnel in service and manufacture industries
• Professional consultants, top executives of consulting companies
• Experts and top executives who have essential roles in operation and development of the enterprises (CEO, CIO, COO, …)
• Individuals with desire to be leaders, intention of improving management skills and business results
• Consultants in specific fields: Information Technology, Taxation, Audit and Finance, etc.
• Senior students who have concern on business and have ambition to be young leaders
More information on mba-mci.edu.vn/forum/en/