I took the MGMAT workshop - Advanced Quant on 21st Oct and thought of sharing my views about it with the community members.Course :-
Workshop on Advanced Quant questions (Typically 750+ level).What It Contains :-
1) OG Archer Lite.
2) OG Stopwatch
3) Homework Question Bank (around 30 Questions)
4) Advanced Quant Quetions (around 20 Questions)
5) MGMAT Challenge Problems (558 Questions)
6) MGMAT CATS - 6Instructors :-
Seb Moosapoor and Brett Beach-KimballDuration :-
2.5 HoursStructure :-
Simple - Question => Explanation
1) In depth understanding of the Strategies required to attack difficult Questions
2) You can see how the instructors approach the most difficult problems with systematic and step by step methods.
3) Instructors communicates with every participant during each question and moves on to the next question only when everyone properly understood the current explanation.
4) Instructors often give participants, typically those who solved the problem too early, chance to explain how they arrived at the answer and then they present their explanation - I liked this practice very much.
5) Access to MGMAT's Question banks and CATs makes this deal even more beneficial.
1) Duration of only 2.5 hours. Few important concepts - Prabability, Geometry - went unchecked.
Be the coolest guy in the MBA Forum - Be a threadmaster!
Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!
All MBA Resources All 'Sticky' Topics at one place
Please share your profiles for this application season: 2015 Profiles w/ Admit/Dings Results!
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership
Next Generation GMATClub CATS with Brilliant Analytics.