Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 11:12

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Manhattan GMAT – Guided Self-Study GMAT Prep Plus for sale

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Manhattan GMAT – Guided Self-Study GMAT Prep Plus for sale [#permalink] New post 18 Mar 2011, 11:32
I purchased the Guided Self-Study GMAT Prep Plus from Manhattan GMAT (cost $790), but decided not to take the GMAT after all.

I am selling all of my materials, which includes “The Complete Prep Set”* and additional printed materials. Most everything is brand new, but a few books do have some highlighting and notes. It’s a great package. Asking $225 OBO (plus shipping). Payment can be made via Paypal.

NB: I still have access to the all the online resources, materials, practice tests, etc., which I am happy to sell access to as well (if this is permitted).

For questions or to purchase, email me at aumvibe [at] gmail [dot] com

Cheers!

*The Complete Prep Set includes the following:

All Eight Manhattan GMAT Strategy Guides: Each guide breaks down its particular content area into distinct topics and builds comprehensive content understanding by providing rules, strategies and in-depth examples. At the end of every chapter, you will find 15 challenging practice problems, progressively increasing in difficulty. Answers with comprehensive explanations follow each problem set.

All Three Official Guides (General, Quantitative, and Verbal): These Official Guides, published by GMAC, are the primary source of publicly released GMAT questions used on previous tests. Manhattan GMAT’s 8 Strategy Guides have been specifically designed and tailored to match the skills tested by the problems in The Official Guides.

Official Guide Companion: This book is designed to be used in conjunction with the Official Guide for GMAT Review, 12th Edition. One common issue our students cite about the 12th Edition is that the explanations are not always as helpful as they could be. This book addresses that need by providing clear, step-by-step approaches to every Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency question in the Official Guide – that’s over 450 explanations.

Test Simulation Booklet & Marker: Takes the surprise out of the scratch paper and marker you will be given on test day (no paper and pens are allowed in the testing center).

Stopwatch: Keeping pace on the GMAT is essential to doing well. Using a stopwatch while studying for the exam will allow you to practice your pacing for test day.

Foundations of GMAT Math Strategy Supplement: The Foundations of GMAT Math Strategy Supplement provides a refresher of the basic math topics tested on the GMAT. Designed to be user-friendly for all students, this book provides easy-to-follow explanations of fundamental math concepts and step-by-step application of these concepts to example problems. With 9 chapters and over 600 practice problems, this book is an invaluable resource to any student who wants to become proficient with a number of core math skills necessary to score well on the GMAT.
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Manhattan GMAT – Guided Self-Study GMAT Prep Plus for sale [#permalink] New post 07 Oct 2011, 10:21
can you send me PM? i'm interested. Thanks!
Re: Manhattan GMAT – Guided Self-Study GMAT Prep Plus for sale   [#permalink] 07 Oct 2011, 10:21