Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 10:31

Flash Sale:

The Economist GMAT Tutor - 15% Off All Courses

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Manhattan Review

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Manhattan Review [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2011, 20:26
Dear Friends,
I am a very new joinee to this forum & i found this is a very useful forum to the starters like me.
i have decided to join Manhattan Review for taking my GMAT recently, can anybody advise me how good is this institution for getting a 700+ mark in GMAT. As i am a IT professional i could give my efforrts around 20hrs per week. I am targetting ISB hyderabad or IIM-A.
Please put your valuable suggestions & i would really glad to hear from you experts in GMAT. Thank you

Rgrds
A GMAT Aspirant.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2219

Kudos [?]: 8170 [0], given: 3640

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Manhattan Review [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2011, 21:17
Expert's post
You may want to see this thread: gmat-prep-course-class-reviews-ratings-discount-codes-78451.html?fl=menu

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 6

Re: Manhattan Review [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2011, 21:40
I was looking at class options but the geography and timing factors aren't particularly easy. I have worked through Project Gmat, some of the forum things here and the Manhattan GMAT materials arrived in the mail today. I am halfway through number properties. If you have been a high test scorer in the past you may be able to self study.

I was almost convinced I was going to pay for one of the two week cram courses... until I downloaded the error log and began using it. I found I had to add categories to the drop boxes ... for "read the whole question" "didn't bother to read the last answer" and other careless errors and approximately half my mistakes are silly organizational ones. You might want to grab a few of the study guides and see how you do before committing to a class.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Manhattan Review [#permalink] New post 28 Jun 2011, 21:55
OldMinolta wrote:
I was looking at class options but the geography and timing factors aren't particularly easy. I have worked through Project Gmat, some of the forum things here and the Manhattan GMAT materials arrived in the mail today. I am halfway through number properties. If you have been a high test scorer in the past you may be able to self study.

I was almost convinced I was going to pay for one of the two week cram courses... until I downloaded the error log and began using it. I found I had to add categories to the drop boxes ... for "read the whole question" "didn't bother to read the last answer" and other careless errors and approximately half my mistakes are silly organizational ones. You might want to grab a few of the study guides and see how you do before committing to a class.

Well My friend,
I too agree watever u said above, Actually i didn't go through GMAT exam earlier and this my first try. I just want
to crack at first time rather taking the exam many times. I am more comforable in learning from instructor or teacher through which we can have one to one attention and it will be helpful in serious preparion rather than just going through the books at home.
As i am a working professional i don't find much time on normal days except the weekends for preparation, so thought of going through these famous institutions for GMAT and to give my level best at the first try.
Re: Manhattan Review   [#permalink] 28 Jun 2011, 21:55