Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Sep 2014, 11:50

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Manhattan review admission Consulting in India

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Schools: University of Texas - Austin (McCombs)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Manhattan review admission Consulting in India [#permalink] New post 18 Jul 2010, 06:55
I am considering admission consulting services of manhattan review in India. Has anyone used the service .and can someone tell me if the services are really rendered by manhattan review,Newyork
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Manhattan review admission Consulting in India [#permalink] New post 06 Oct 2013, 11:46
Hi,

i have scored a 680on gmat . i approached manhattan review chennai adyar branch to help me in shortlisting and essay editing. I paid 28000 for 3 schools. it has been 10 days and no progress has been seen. they didnt even enable the profile option in my account to take the details. its the worst ever experience wasting lot of money and time. i missed many deadlines because of this. guys please dont fall for this consultancy. be careful
Re: Manhattan review admission Consulting in India   [#permalink] 06 Oct 2013, 11:46