Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
- Where can I buy a set and what do they look like?
i forget, there have been websites posted here
- Is the marker size fat or skinny? (this makes a big difference for me)
- Is the marker fine tip, regular, or thick?
- Does the ink dry to the page or is it always runny?
i think it dries, i didnt get much on my hands
- How quickly can you get replacement markers and/or paper during the test?
probably 45 seconds, there is only 1 proctor for the whole room, and he is in his own enclosed glass room - at least for my center
i hate the idea of markers/dry erase, but i dont think it affected my score. just remember you cant press too hard with the fine tip