1) What are your short-term career goals post MBA? How will USC Marshall help you achieve these goals? (750 words)
2) How will other USC Marshall MBA Students benefit from your background, experience, leadership and teamwork skills? (500 words)
3) Select three from the following and describe: (250 words each)
- a) A challenging international business experience.
- b) How would you contribute to the “Trojan Network.”
- c) Your most significant accomplishment.
- d) A personal or professional setback.
- e) Introduce yourself to your future Marshall classmates in 100 words or less
4) Optional Essay: Please add any additional information that you would like the Admissions Committee to consider in evaluating your application. Also, if you are applying to a dual-degree program, please address that in this essay.
My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates
My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?
Veritas Prep Live Online