Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 00:44

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Zurich M.A. in Economics and Business Administration?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 650 Q39 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: General Management (Non-Profit and Government)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 12

Reviews Badge
Zurich M.A. in Economics and Business Administration? [#permalink] New post 08 Feb 2012, 13:39
I knew about Masters of Science in Management, which as far as I know are more research-oriented programs than MBA. But how about a Master of Arts in Economics and Business Administration? I thought a M.A. was for someone who would like to study humanities, but how about this one?

The University of Zurich offers this program, more information can be found googling "Master of Arts in Economics and Business Administration RO 2006" (I can't post links yet).

Can anyone help me naming the differences, advantages/disadvantages of studying this M.A. than for example the St. Gallen MBA?

Does anyone have any information about the Zurich University - Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Information Technology?

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, General Management
GMAT 1: 650 Q39 V41
GPA: 3.7
WE: General Management (Non-Profit and Government)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 12

Reviews Badge
Re: Zurich M.A. in Economics and Business Administration? [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2012, 06:34
No one here? There is more information about the program here:
http://www.oec.uzh.ch/studies/general/r ... -16_en.pdf

But I will still appreciate any other information about the university, program, etc.
Re: Zurich M.A. in Economics and Business Administration?   [#permalink] 15 Apr 2012, 06:34