Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
Master's with 4 years workexp: MBA European schools [#permalink]
04 Mar 2014, 08:34
I am done with my GMAT and planing to apply this fall. My target schools are these 3 European schools. LBS, IMD, INSEAD. If I do plan to apply to some US schools do you suggest any?
1. GMAT 730, Q 50, V 39, AWA 5.5, IR 5 : I missed 2 question in IR and ended up with a 5.
2. Masters degree from Duke Univ (MEM):
3. Undergrad from NIT India: GPA 7.5/10
3. 4 years of work ex as of today (all in the US) 1st year worked in a power-system startup. Took up leadership work roles during my stint there. Last 3 years working in the telecom industry. Have been promoted twice. Undertake a lot of client facing and leadership roles.
4. I am quite passionate about language learning. Speak conversational French/Arabic. Contribute a lot on peer-language learning websites. But I dont have any volunteering experiences.
Re: Master's with 4 years workexp: MBA European schools [#permalink]
23 Mar 2014, 15:06
Thank you Conrad and Team.
Post graduation I would like to work in a MC firm in one of the top-tier firms. In regards to the US programs, I would also like to apply to programs which have placement opportunities in Asia as I want to keep this as an open option.