Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 10:36

Flash Sale:

The Economist GMAT Tutor - 15% Off All Courses

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

MasterGMAT online course - anyone has tried it??

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 3

MasterGMAT online course - anyone has tried it?? [#permalink] New post 15 Oct 2009, 12:05
Hi Folks

Has anyone tried MasterGMAT online course? If yes please provide your valuable feedback.Also please let me know your opinion based on the course completed or if one has given GMAT after going through the course.
I could see that the site speaks of 5k practise questions and feel it can be helpful.
Any suggestion/advice will be much appreciated.

PS: In case I have posted it in the wrong forum do let me know will post in the correct one :)

Asterix
Insyd the "GMATrix"
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: MasterGMAT online course - anyone has tried it?? [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2009, 05:08
Hi Astrix,

I took the master GMAT free trial in April and then after a break (work was too hectic) started the course in mid-August. I tried a few things before and can only say that the course is absolutely great! I have no idea if they truly have 5000+ questions (I guess I did ~1500 so far), but their software tailors the type and difficulty of questions you get to your level, so it's very effective plus you get unlimited one-on-one support by their instructors which is a bargain. Before starting I got a GMATprep 630 and last week my 2nd one was 740 :-D , although my scores in the MasterGMAT sim-tests are under 700.. I'm taking the real thing in a couple weeks so we'll see...

HTH

--Ronan
Manager
Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 3

Re: MasterGMAT online course - anyone has tried it?? [#permalink] New post 16 Oct 2009, 05:19
ronanbale wrote:
Hi Astrix,

I took the master GMAT free trial in April and then after a break (work was too hectic) started the course in mid-August. I tried a few things before and can only say that the course is absolutely great! I have no idea if they truly have 5000+ questions (I guess I did ~1500 so far), but their software tailors the type and difficulty of questions you get to your level, so it's very effective plus you get unlimited one-on-one support by their instructors which is a bargain. Before starting I got a GMATprep 630 and last week my 2nd one was 740 :-D , although my scores in the MasterGMAT sim-tests are under 700.. I'm taking the real thing in a couple weeks so we'll see...

HTH

--Ronan

Hey Ronan...thanks for your reply and hope you do very very well in the exam
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: MasterGMAT online course - anyone has tried it?? [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2009, 02:37
Hi everyone!

Has someone else tried MasterGMAT and may he can give us his feedback? I still hesitate between Mgmat online and master gmat.

There are many positive feedbacks for mgmat but master gmat seems to be not very know!
I'm looking for any advice which help me to choose!

Thanks a lot!

Seim
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GPA: 3.5

Kudos [?]: 14 [0], given: 9

Re: MasterGMAT online course - anyone has tried it?? [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2009, 06:40
I have written my opinion on the course so far and by next week will be able to give you a much indepth idea. Feel free to post any specific questions you have.
Intern
Intern

Re: MasterGMAT online course - anyone has tried it?? [#permalink] New post 30 Nov 2009, 06:21
Had to postpone the test due to extreme workload... however, still working with the Master GMAT course on honing my skills and I must say it's doing a great job. I'll try to write a more comprehensive review during the weekend.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: MasterGMAT online course - anyone has tried it?? [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2009, 07:44
Hi y'all,

I'm trying out Master GMAT's Risk-Free Trial now and would love to read more reviews before I make a decision... (thanks HopefulOldie).

Ronan, pls share your experience when you can...
Intern
Intern

Re: MasterGMAT online course - anyone has tried it?? [#permalink] New post 13 Dec 2009, 08:02
Hi MaxScore,

I just posted a review on the main forum:
http://gmatclub.com/forum/master-gmat-online-prep-review-87931.html
Re: MasterGMAT online course - anyone has tried it??   [#permalink] 13 Dec 2009, 08:02