Thanks for your advice wrt my last PM n yes its working.
Till now have taken 2 more GMATpreps with 630 ( Q.46, V 31 ) n 650 (Q46, V33). The first one, I don't count much ( was not in good sorts - 550 Q46V22 )
Analysis : Q - need to be more careful of silly mistakes , sitters have 2 be correctly ticked ; V - practice n revise till I feel that I hv got a hang of SC CR.
Exam date - 24th May
Plan : Till april 30th
-1. will start with Gmatprep Q set
2. Revise the error logs from OG 12
3. Will take last Gmatprep ( 4th time )n this saturday n 1 MGMAT in the coming week
4. Continue with revision of Bunuel Signatures n some basic Quant which I feel is going rusty.
From 1st May onwards :
1. Mgmat series
2nd n 3rd - 1st week
2. Mgmat seres 4th n 5th - 2nd week
3. Mgmat series
- 6th. N GMATprep ( 5th time - just to buoy up my spirits, knowing very well I will be getting repeats)- Last week
4. In between complete unfinished GMAT prep Qset n Revise OG's n error logs.
That's in a nutshell - Let's see how things shape up.
Kindly share ur inputs - Thx as always , ur words always bring solace.Posted from my mobile device