I have been reading your profile evaluations and am keen to have a first review of my own profile.
I would like to highlight the key facts about my profile here.
Indian/ Engineering from IIT/ Male/ 30 years
I speak fluent English and German
Five years of international work experience
GMAT 740 (Q: 50, V:40)
Target Schools (INSEAD, LBS, Columbia, Kellogg)
Target Field: Consulting in Automotive Sector, M&A in Automotive Sector, General ManagementExperience (~ 6 years)
1. Automotive industry (5 years) with Daimler AG/Mercedes Benz in Germany- two years in Product Development and three years in Engineering Services.
2. Telecom Consulting (1 year) with a small consulting firm in India.
M.S from University of Applied Sciences in Germany (Overall grade B).
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Delhi India(Overall grade B-) (GPA of 7 on a 10 point scale)
Weakness in BTech :- one fail grade in Probability and Stochastic Processes due to attendance problems.
- Experience as President of Electrical Engineering Society.
- Lead small teams of 1-2 people on Engineering Services projects.
- Lead Yoga sessions for 40-50 year olds.Achievements:
High rank in IIT Entrance Exam.
Merit Scholarships during undergrad.Extra Curriculars:
Yoga/Healing Breath Workshop - practice and volunteer in organizing/marketing (since 1998).
President of Electrical Engineering Society in IIT Delhi. Class Rep. for three years.
Good with languages: Have basic idea of French and Spanish
Good with dancing and mixing Indian and Latin styles.
Thanks in Advance.
If you like my post, consider giving me a kudos. THANKS!