1. Is the Internation MBA program the most popular program from IE and how good is it (like to know from someone who has first hand experience)?
2. Are the programs in English and Spanish different other than the medium used?
Don't know for sure. It's supposed that you could study some electives in both languages. The main difference for sure is the cohort you study with.
3. Between IE and ESADE which is better, if at all one can distinguish?
No one will agree at one answer for this but in Rankings IE is much above ESADE. You should take a personal stand according to the other criteria.
4. How is the economic situation in Spain now and how is the recruiting scene from these schools as far as recruiters outside Spain are concerned?
Awful, but it affects mainly poor-skilled or medium-skilled workers.
Three weeks ago Facebook and Google were recruiting in those schools (as read on Spanish media).
5. How is the Career Service in these schools?
Most people agree that Career Services is the Achilles' heel of IE.
6. Do they accomodation facilities or do we need to find our own outside the campus?
IE doesn't have any. You have to take care of it yourself, but in Madrid it shouldn't be a big problem. The price is similar in both cities.