Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 12:45

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

MBA - Supply Chain Management\Operations\Logistics

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Schools: UMD Smith, MSU Broad w/$$, Northeastern w/$$$, PSU Smeal - cancelled int, withdrawn
WE 1: Real Estate - 4 yrs
WE 2: Manufacturing - 1 yr
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 5

MBA - Supply Chain Management\Operations\Logistics [#permalink] New post 19 Mar 2010, 01:08
This will be my very first post in this forum, and I am grateful that I have found it this since it has been of great assistance in my MBA research. I am impressed by the deep knowledge base possessed by and insightful advice contributed by the members of this forum, and hope that you wouldn’t mind helping me out as well. :)

Can anyone recommend his or her favorite SCM\Ops\Logs programs outside of the USA?

Would it would be better to pursue a MSc vs. an MBA with a concentration\graduate certificate vs. a general MBA with electives? I am planning to change careers with minimal relevant experience.

Thank you in advance for your replies. ;)

(forum noob: I trimmed down my original post because I realized being too long-winded was getting no replies ;) )

Last edited by joytastical on 08 Apr 2010, 19:39, edited 3 times in total.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 3

GMAT Tests User
Re: MBA - Supply Chain Management\Operations\Logistics [#permalink] New post 19 Mar 2010, 12:40
Cranfield excells at SCM and offer an MSc in Logistics. I shared a hall with some of the MSC Logistics guys and they worked very hard, did projects for AP Moller etc. Lots of well regarded professors in the field as well.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: MBA - Supply Chain Management\Operations\Logistics [#permalink] New post 08 Jul 2010, 16:51
apieterse wrote:
Cranfield excells at SCM and offer an MSc in Logistics. I shared a hall with some of the MSC Logistics guys and they worked very hard, did projects for AP Moller etc. Lots of well regarded professors in the field as well.

Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Apart from that, this link below may be useful: Logistics interview questions
Tks again and pls keep posting.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: MBA - Supply Chain Management\Operations\Logistics [#permalink] New post 17 Aug 2011, 16:27
where do you want to be after school?
that can help you figure out what steps to take now... i may be able to help
Manager
Manager
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 7

GMAT Tests User
Re: MBA - Supply Chain Management\Operations\Logistics [#permalink] New post 18 Aug 2011, 07:16
Warwick offers general MBA with Operations electives or MSc Operations Reseach, good cooperations with industry and consulting firms such as KMPG, ditto for Lancaster University.

Essec offers Advanced Master's Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, but in French

I heard that St. Gallen offers general MBA with Logistics electives and consulting project. Tuition is quite pricey given high Swiss Francs exchange rate and prohibitive living costs.

Some of German/Swiss engineering (TU Munich) schools also offer MSc, but taught in German
Re: MBA - Supply Chain Management\Operations\Logistics   [#permalink] 18 Aug 2011, 07:16