Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 06:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

MBA through GRE

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT Date: 08-08-2014
GRE 1: 291 Q148 V143
GPA: 3.77
WE: Business Development (Real Estate)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 4

GMAT ToolKit User
MBA through GRE [#permalink] New post 08 Aug 2014, 09:16
Hello,

I gave my GRE exam in Oct 2013 and scored 291: Q148, V143
I am aware that its not that good of a score but I still want to consider MBA program abroad (most probably in US or Canada).
I have already completed my MS in International Business from Liverpool John Moores University and have 3+ years of work experience in Business Development in the field of Real Estate. Besides that I am also under preparations for my CFA Level 1 exam which I will be appearing for in Dec 2014.
I appeared for GMAT exam recently and scored a bare minimum (not worth disclosing, I feel ashamed). I am not happy about it because I was scoring 650-680 range on my practice tests.

I am desperate for an MBA. Please suggest as to what universities can I possibly get into on the basis of GRE and what will be the prospects if I consider those universities. What are my chances of getting in for an MBA into a decent university? :!: :?: :idea:

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek Agarwal
:snipersmile:

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Admission Consultant
Followers: 9

Kudos [?]: 50 [0], given: 18

Re: MBA through GRE [#permalink] New post 03 Sep 2014, 03:36
Expert's post
Hi Abhishek,

A GMAT conversion of your GRE still predicts a rather low GMAT score. Would suggest that you retake the test - a better score will improve the ranking of the b-schools where you will be competitive.

Namita Garg
http://www.mbadecoder.com
contact@mbadecoder.com

Re: MBA through GRE   [#permalink] 03 Sep 2014, 03:36