Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 21 Oct 2014, 10:38

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

MBA Timeline [Interactive Application Tool]

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Expert Post
9 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2323

Kudos [?]: 9410 [9] , given: 3697

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
MBA Timeline [Interactive Application Tool] [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2013, 17:45
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED

Interactive MBA Timeline | gmatclub.com/mbatimeline

This application season, I am thrilled to present to you an Interactive MBA Timeline from GMAT Club.
Designed to help you plan your application process, keep track of deadlines, and assist with timely advice and tips. I hope you will find it everything we expected it to be and even more. I welcome any feedback about the features or functionality:

1. Seamlessly integrated with "My Schools" in the GMAT Club Profile, which means if you have schools in your profile, they will automatically show up here
2. Automatic deadlines - we have added deadlines for all programs (as long as they are known; please verify with schools exact time/date), so the system will chart your timeline with minimal input.
3. Best materials suggested for each stage. Whether you are looking for interview guides or essay tips - the best resources are at your fingertip
4. Email reminders to keep you on track

Visit: GMATClub.com/mbatimeline

Full Size Screenshot

Attachment:
mba-timeline.png
mba-timeline.png [ 87.98 KiB | Viewed 4774 times ]

Visit: GMATClub.com/mbatimeline
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Attachment:
mba-timeline-small2.png
mba-timeline-small2.png [ 15.52 KiB | Viewed 5337 times ]

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Last edited by bb on 06 Nov 2013, 17:52, edited 5 times in total.
Updated
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Followers: 62

Kudos [?]: 155 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: MBA Timeline [Interactive Application Tool] [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2013, 18:58
This is so cool..

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-

1 KUDOS = 1 THANK

Kick Ass Gmat

Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.49
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 33

Re: MBA Timeline [Interactive Application Tool] [#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2013, 14:05
I'd give a 1000 kudos if I could.
I owe it to you GMATClub, I do.
BSchool Forum Moderator
GMAT 1: 740 Q52 V38
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 206 [0], given: 129

Premium Member
Re: MBA Timeline [Interactive Application Tool] [#permalink] New post 08 Nov 2013, 09:00
Oh man, I am so behind.

Haven't finished my school selection and research yet and way behind on the essays and resume... :cry:

But yes, very cool! :-D

My review of some of the CAT practice exams
You can usually find me on gmatclub's chat.

Retired Moderator
Affiliations: Many NGOs!
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship
WE: Operations (Manufacturing)
Followers: 18

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 56

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: MBA Timeline [Interactive Application Tool] [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2013, 10:01
Great tool, i m loving it.

GMAT ToolKit For Android Phones https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nkoventuresllc.gmattoolkit&fl=events

Re: MBA Timeline [Interactive Application Tool]   [#permalink] 09 Nov 2013, 10:01