Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 29 Aug 2014, 02:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Aug 2013
Posts: 47
Location: United States
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
Schools: McCombs '16 (A)
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GPA: 3.39
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [1] , given: 2

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 22 Feb 2014, 21:25
1
This post received
KUDOS
pcsouthern wrote:
texasgirl33 wrote:
Does anyone have any idea as to when we can expect to hear back for Round 2 applicants? I know the decision notification date is April 9th, but is there a chance we'll hear back sooner? I interviewed February 9th, and I'm curious if I'll have to wait 2 months to hear anything. Any information is appreciated! Thanks!

After looking through the old R1 posts in this thread, I would be surprised if we hear anything before April. I would guess that our best case scenario would be that they release some early admit decisions around 4/4. It seems like they only notify admits early; dings and WLs usually come at the deadline.

I did notice that my status on the utdirect login page updated after interviewing to
Quote:
"Your file has been forwarded to the Graduate Committee for review. Each individual graduate program sets its own schedule for reviewing application files. You should consult the graduate coordinator in the program to which you have applied to determine when decisions will be made.

As soon as a decision is made on your application, it will be posted on this page, and you will be notified by email."

but I'm not holding my breath.



Just to clarify a point - I doubt they have a pattern in which they respond to applicants. I'm a Round 1 admit and I got my email at 4:56 pm on the deadline date, while admitted students had been posting from a week earlier about getting calls etc. on this forum, followed by dinged and waitlisted, and then again admitted, dinged waitlisted (.... there was no real order). That being said, there's hope to students who haven't heard till the last moment...
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 19 Jul 2009
Posts: 311
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V41
GPA: 3.75
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 20

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 07:07
Hey folks, someone told me that his friend interviewed with an alum and then was cold up to Austin to interview with a member of the adcom. I interviewed with an alum yesterday, is it possible that I'll still have another interview? Thanks for the help.
NUS Thread Master
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 80
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 2.82
WE: Sales (Manufacturing)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 13

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 09:34
Hi all,

I had my interview on the 21st. It was conducted by a 2nd year student via skype. I was online 5 mins before the interview but the student who was scheduled to take the interview couldn't make it. So around 10 mins late I got the call on skype from another 2nd year student, but by that time I had started to get a lil bit nervous. Overall it was like a roller-coaster ride; it had it's ups and downs and parts where you go round and round :roll:.

Anyways, here are the questions that came up. (In all it lasted just under 40 mins).

Describe your work experience and what made you choose your job.
So what have you done in your new role so far (NOTE: I got transferred from operations role in manufacturing plant to the sales department 4 months back).
What were the major problems you faced in your assignment (at the plant)?
How has your work improved/contributed to your organization’s achievements/progress?
Describe the challenge you have faced when transitioning from a technical to sales role?
What are your career goals?
What are some of the specific skills you plan to gain during MBA?
What are some of the firms you expect to be working with post MBA?
Why MBA?
Why now?
Why McCombs?
What are the clubs you would like to be a part of (at McCombs)?
What are the challenges you expect to face getting back into school life?
Imagine it’s the May of 2016 and you are graduating from McCombs, what do you think you will be most proud of?
Any questions you would like to ask me.

I did not get any questions from my personal side, all professional only. And I feel I screwed up in 5-6 questions as I hadn't totally prepared for those ones.
So moral of the story: Know your resume inside out and be prepared for very specific questions related to it.
Well, I am keeping my fingers crossed now for the admit! Best of luck to y'all!
_________________

Ganesh Tukaram Jagtap

have a nice day
my gmat debrief :)
pm me in case of any queries

1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 19 Jul 2009
Posts: 311
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V41
GPA: 3.75
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 25 [1] , given: 20

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 09:42
1
This post received
KUDOS
Yeah mine was a bit of a rollercoaster too. It was very informal and I was taken aback by how informal it was. Also it was "too" conversational and I was thrown off by not knowing when she was just going over my resume, making small talk, and asking legit question. I was also taken aback that the standard "tell me about yourself/your resume" wasn't the first question. I said "um" too much and at one point ironically mentioned communication as my strength by saying "I communicate a lot". I feel like I saved myself a bit by making light of that and saying "I communicate well because I have experience such as this this and that". All in all I was a bit disappointed because while I felt much better in the second half I still felt like I didn't have control.

Some questions were:

Name 3 things your coworkers would say about you?
What did you learn about yourself during the process?
What do you hope to get out of your MBA at McCombs
Foster Thread Master
avatar
Joined: 24 Apr 2013
Posts: 145
Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GRE 1: 1330 Q530 V800
GPA: 3.9
WE: Engineering (Telecommunications)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 22

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 10:12
ganeshjagtap wrote:
Hi all,

I had my interview on the 21st. It was conducted by a 2nd year student via skype. I was online 5 mins before the interview but the student who was scheduled to take the interview couldn't make it. So around 10 mins late I got the call on skype from another 2nd year student, but by that time I had started to get a lil bit nervous. Overall it was like a roller-coaster ride; it had it's ups and downs and parts where you go round and round :roll:.

Anyways, here are the questions that came up. (In all it lasted just under 40 mins).

Describe your work experience and what made you choose your job.
So what have you done in your new role so far (NOTE: I got transferred from operations role in manufacturing plant to the sales department 4 months back).
What were the major problems you faced in your assignment (at the plant)?
How has your work improved/contributed to your organization’s achievements/progress?
Describe the challenge you have faced when transitioning from a technical to sales role?
What are your career goals?
What are some of the specific skills you plan to gain during MBA?
What are some of the firms you expect to be working with post MBA?
Why MBA?
Why now?
Why McCombs?
What are the clubs you would like to be a part of (at McCombs)?
What are the challenges you expect to face getting back into school life?
Imagine it’s the May of 2016 and you are graduating from McCombs, what do you think you will be most proud of?
Any questions you would like to ask me.

I did not get any questions from my personal side, all professional only. And I feel I screwed up in 5-6 questions as I hadn't totally prepared for those ones.
So moral of the story: Know your resume inside out and be prepared for very specific questions related to it.
Well, I am keeping my fingers crossed now for the admit! Best of luck to y'all!


Thank you for the detailed post and good luck with the result!
NUS Thread Master
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 80
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 2.82
WE: Sales (Manufacturing)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 13

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 10:28
GmatNY86 wrote:
Yeah mine was a bit of a rollercoaster too. It was very informal and I was taken aback by how informal it was. Also it was "too" conversational and I was thrown off by not knowing when she was just going over my resume, making small talk, and asking legit question. I was also taken aback that the standard "tell me about yourself/your resume" wasn't the first question. I said "um" too much and at one point ironically mentioned communication as my strength by saying "I communicate a lot". I feel like I saved myself a bit by making light of that and saying "I communicate well because I have experience such as this this and that". All in all I was a bit disappointed because while I felt much better in the second half I still felt like I didn't have control.

Some questions were:

Name 3 things your coworkers would say about you?
What did you learn about yourself during the process?
What do you hope to get out of your MBA at McCombs


I said um many times as well...n i too felt like it was never under control.
Well, what's done is done! Now we just have to patiently wait for the 9th of April.
_________________

Ganesh Tukaram Jagtap

have a nice day
my gmat debrief :)
pm me in case of any queries

1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 18 Aug 2013
Posts: 489
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.9
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 45 [1] , given: 37

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 10:29
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hi fellas,

My interview concluded with a 2nd Yrs student a few mins back. I totally concur with Ganesh and GMATNY86 about the roller coaster exp. My interview was something as mentioned below,

Started with small talk
Next came a shocker, so tell me, what do you wanna ask.
Walk me through my resume.
Why MBA
Short term and Long term goal
Why McCombs
Another surprising ques, if I give u 2 tickets to travel to 2 different places, which will it be and with whom?
Any ques.

My interviewer was very organized and methodical; shared his experiences with me and kept it conversational.

Hope this helps!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 19 Jul 2009
Posts: 311
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V41
GPA: 3.75
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 20

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 11:15
ganeshjagtap wrote:
GmatNY86 wrote:
Yeah mine was a bit of a rollercoaster too. It was very informal and I was taken aback by how informal it was. Also it was "too" conversational and I was thrown off by not knowing when she was just going over my resume, making small talk, and asking legit question. I was also taken aback that the standard "tell me about yourself/your resume" wasn't the first question. I said "um" too much and at one point ironically mentioned communication as my strength by saying "I communicate a lot". I feel like I saved myself a bit by making light of that and saying "I communicate well because I have experience such as this this and that". All in all I was a bit disappointed because while I felt much better in the second half I still felt like I didn't have control.

Some questions were:

Name 3 things your coworkers would say about you?
What did you learn about yourself during the process?
What do you hope to get out of your MBA at McCombs


I said um many times as well...n i too felt like it was never under control.
Well, what's done is done! Now we just have to patiently wait for the 9th of April.


Yeah, but I wonder if you have a bit more leeway as an international candidate.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 05 Nov 2013
Posts: 66
GRE 1: 325 Q160 V165
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 11:58
IMHO you shouldn't have been too surprised that it was more conversational. The book on Indian/Chinese applicants is that they don't adapt or improvise well.

They were testing your ability to adapt to changing circumstances and think on your feet, and if you could handle a regular, unregimented, unpredictable conversation.

Anyone can walk someone through their resume.



ganeshjagtap wrote:
Hi all,

I had my interview on the 21st. It was conducted by a 2nd year student via skype. I was online 5 mins before the interview but the student who was scheduled to take the interview couldn't make it. So around 10 mins late I got the call on skype from another 2nd year student, but by that time I had started to get a lil bit nervous. Overall it was like a roller-coaster ride; it had it's ups and downs and parts where you go round and round :roll:.

Anyways, here are the questions that came up. (In all it lasted just under 40 mins).

Describe your work experience and what made you choose your job.
So what have you done in your new role so far (NOTE: I got transferred from operations role in manufacturing plant to the sales department 4 months back).
What were the major problems you faced in your assignment (at the plant)?
How has your work improved/contributed to your organization’s achievements/progress?
Describe the challenge you have faced when transitioning from a technical to sales role?
What are your career goals?
What are some of the specific skills you plan to gain during MBA?
What are some of the firms you expect to be working with post MBA?
Why MBA?
Why now?
Why McCombs?
What are the clubs you would like to be a part of (at McCombs)?
What are the challenges you expect to face getting back into school life?
Imagine it’s the May of 2016 and you are graduating from McCombs, what do you think you will be most proud of?
Any questions you would like to ask me.

I did not get any questions from my personal side, all professional only. And I feel I screwed up in 5-6 questions as I hadn't totally prepared for those ones.
So moral of the story: Know your resume inside out and be prepared for very specific questions related to it.
Well, I am keeping my fingers crossed now for the admit! Best of luck to y'all!


Posted from my mobile device Image
2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Jul 2013
Posts: 24
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [2] , given: 4

CAT Tests
Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2014, 13:55
2
This post received
KUDOS
Hi Guys,

first and foremost, good luck to all of you. This is my first ever post, so please forgive any mistakes.

I applied to UT in 2nd Round and had an on-campus interview last week. I was interviewed by a 2nd year student and it was very laid back, in fact after "resume" question it was more of a conversation.

I made one observation about a certain question, that I wanted to share:

Q: If I gave you two tickets to anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you take?

---- (Note: after asking this question, my interviewer closed her notebook and stopped taking the notes and then listened to my answer. So I don't know what to interpret of that, but I told her about my recent travel trip and where I would like to go next.)

Overall: I was asked questions, that are already mentioned by so many users on this forum. The process was really laid back and I really felt like it went well. (But then again, I might be completely wrong, lol)

I have 3 tips for anyone who is still interviewing:

Please Please Please Read your application essays! (Most of the questions they ask is what you wrote in your application, so please show some consistent reasoning.)

--- If things have changed, for example if in your essay you said I want to come to McCombs because Faculty, Sports and Small Size but if you feel different now then go ahead and mention it like "Sure, after conducting some research and talking to students, I want to come to McCombs for Faculty, Small Size and Sports and I reflected these in my essay. However, I would like to add the city of Austin as another reason because after spending some time in Austin, I feel like this is the culture where I would thrive.

What and When are not as important!!! Why and How are very important!!!

--- Don't take forever to set up background story (you are not pitching a movie idea) so do a concise job and then move along to Why and How!!??!!

--- You can't make up your WHYs so really dig deep inside and find out why you decided to do anything. Better to be naive and true then to be someone whose BS gets called out. For example: for the anywhere in the world question. There has to be one place on this Earth that you really want to see and yes it might be as cliche as saying "Barcelona" but why Barcelona should make you stand out. Maybe you like to visit Olympic Cities or you are a huge fan of Messi/Maradona, any thing that really appeals to you.

Read your resume inside out.

-- I know you have heard it like 1000 times before, however I can't emphasize how much it helped when she pointed to specific points on my resume and I knew what she was referring to.


Two fellow forum members, @anonisab and @kana162, were really encouraging and helpful when I was preparing for my interview. I would like to thank both of them for their time and help.

I would now like to pay it forward. Hence, if any of you have any questions about my background, stats or interview, please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
Joined: 18 Aug 2013
Posts: 489
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.9
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 37

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 25 Feb 2014, 10:56
patelsid wrote:
Hi Guys,

first and foremost, good luck to all of you. This is my first ever post, so please forgive any mistakes.

I applied to UT in 2nd Round and had an on-campus interview last week. I was interviewed by a 2nd year student and it was very laid back, in fact after "resume" question it was more of a conversation.

I made one observation about a certain question, that I wanted to share:

Q: If I gave you two tickets to anywhere in the world, where would you go and who would you take?

---- (Note: after asking this question, my interviewer closed her notebook and stopped taking the notes and then listened to my answer. So I don't know what to interpret of that, but I told her about my recent travel trip and where I would like to go next.)

Overall: I was asked questions, that are already mentioned by so many users on this forum. The process was really laid back and I really felt like it went well. (But then again, I might be completely wrong, lol)

I have 3 tips for anyone who is still interviewing:

Please Please Please Read your application essays! (Most of the questions they ask is what you wrote in your application, so please show some consistent reasoning.)

--- If things have changed, for example if in your essay you said I want to come to McCombs because Faculty, Sports and Small Size but if you feel different now then go ahead and mention it like "Sure, after conducting some research and talking to students, I want to come to McCombs for Faculty, Small Size and Sports and I reflected these in my essay. However, I would like to add the city of Austin as another reason because after spending some time in Austin, I feel like this is the culture where I would thrive.

What and When are not as important!!! Why and How are very important!!!

--- Don't take forever to set up background story (you are not pitching a movie idea) so do a concise job and then move along to Why and How!!??!!

--- You can't make up your WHYs so really dig deep inside and find out why you decided to do anything. Better to be naive and true then to be someone whose BS gets called out. For example: for the anywhere in the world question. There has to be one place on this Earth that you really want to see and yes it might be as cliche as saying "Barcelona" but why Barcelona should make you stand out. Maybe you like to visit Olympic Cities or you are a huge fan of Messi/Maradona, any thing that really appeals to you.

Read your resume inside out.

-- I know you have heard it like 1000 times before, however I can't emphasize how much it helped when she pointed to specific points on my resume and I knew what she was referring to.


Two fellow forum members, @anonisab and @kana162, were really encouraging and helpful when I was preparing for my interview. I would like to thank both of them for their time and help.

I would now like to pay it forward. Hence, if any of you have any questions about my background, stats or interview, please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you.


You are spot on how to handle the interview. I wish you best!!
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 01 May 2013
Posts: 77
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 23 [0], given: 13

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 25 Feb 2014, 17:50
Invited to interview! I'm so excited... it's my 2nd time applying to UT and I thought all/most invitations were given by now. Dont give up guys!!


Does anyone know if they open up more on campus interview spots on a rolling basis? The site says they are full up until March 3, and I'm really hoping to interview in person there. Thanks for any info.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Jan 2014
Posts: 11
GRE 1: 1420 Q790 V630
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2014, 00:18
braminc wrote:
Invited to interview! I'm so excited... it's my 2nd time applying to UT and I thought all/most invitations were given by now. Dont give up guys!!


Does anyone know if they open up more on campus interview spots on a rolling basis? The site says they are full up until March 3, and I'm really hoping to interview in person there. Thanks for any info.


braminc // When did you apply? My status is still "in review" and didn't get any mail... Good luck to your interview!
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 01 May 2013
Posts: 77
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 23 [1] , given: 13

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2014, 08:11
1
This post received
KUDOS
Thanks!
I applied Jan 5 through Consortium. My status also still says "in review." Don't worry about that. I also know that they viewed my youtube video weeks ago yet only now decided to interview me. So basically, their process seems less predictable than we may like to think.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Apr 2013
Posts: 24
Location: United States
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 640 Q42 V36
GPA: 3.56
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 20

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2014, 08:26
braminc wrote:
Thanks!
I applied Jan 5 through Consortium. My status also still says "in review." Don't worry about that. I also know that they viewed my youtube video weeks ago yet only now decided to interview me. So basically, their process seems less predictable than we may like to think.


I'm just curious, were you able to tell how many viewers from Mccombs watched your video? The reason I ask is because I had one viewer watch about a quarter of my minute-long video a few weeks back. Not sure if they already dinged me or if I should expect more views later. Thank you.
McCombs Thread Master
avatar
Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 121
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 27 [0], given: 21

CAT Tests
Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2014, 09:53
BizSchoolorBust wrote:
braminc wrote:
Thanks!
I applied Jan 5 through Consortium. My status also still says "in review." Don't worry about that. I also know that they viewed my youtube video weeks ago yet only now decided to interview me. So basically, their process seems less predictable than we may like to think.


I'm just curious, were you able to tell how many viewers from Mccombs watched your video? The reason I ask is because I had one viewer watch about a quarter of my minute-long video a few weeks back. Not sure if they already dinged me or if I should expect more views later. Thank you.


Don't lose hope yet. Wait till mid march or so..hope for the best.
_________________

My GMAT debrief

greatness is not about possessing talent but about having the discipline to summon that talent whenever needed!!!


Please Kudos my post if it helped you!!

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 01 May 2013
Posts: 77
GMAT 1: Q V
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 23 [1] , given: 13

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2014, 18:35
1
This post received
KUDOS
BizSchoolorBust wrote:
I'm just curious, were you able to tell how many viewers from Mccombs watched your video? The reason I ask is because I had one viewer watch about a quarter of my minute-long video a few weeks back. Not sure if they already dinged me or if I should expect more views later. Thank you.


It's hard to tell with absolute certainty, but if you go to youtube analytics, you can filter by country, then state (texas), then "traffic sources" and look for Uknown--direct. This will weed out views from random youtubers. :)
I just checked now and see that I had two views from UT yesterday just before getting the invite. So I had 3 views clearly from McCombs. 2 yesterday and 1 on Feb 4.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Jan 2014
Posts: 11
GRE 1: 1420 Q790 V630
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 4

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2014, 21:17
braminc wrote:
Thanks!
I applied Jan 5 through Consortium. My status also still says "in review." Don't worry about that. I also know that they viewed my youtube video weeks ago yet only now decided to interview me. So basically, their process seems less predictable than we may like to think.


Thank you! Great info!
NUS Thread Master
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2013
Posts: 80
Location: India
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 2.82
WE: Sales (Manufacturing)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 28 [0], given: 13

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 26 Feb 2014, 22:06
For those who have already interviewed, what are you doing now people!?

Waiting till the 9th of April is just so :x :? :|
_________________

Ganesh Tukaram Jagtap

have a nice day
my gmat debrief :)
pm me in case of any queries

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants! [#permalink] New post 27 Feb 2014, 22:18
Has anyone else received an offer from another school that requires a deposit before the McCombs decision deadline? What to do...what to do...The non-refundable deposit I would have to pay is 2000 USD which, for me, is a hefty amount to turn my back on if I receive an offer from McCombs. Do you think McCombs would expedite their decision on my application if I call and ask? Or would they ding me on the spot for my audacity?
Re: McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!   [#permalink] 27 Feb 2014, 22:18
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
4 Experts publish their posts in the topic McCombs (UT Austin) 2016 - Calling all Admitted Students! jkaustubh 12 27 Dec 2013, 03:59
8 Experts publish their posts in the topic McCombs(UT Austin) 2016 - Calling All Waitlisted Applicants. jkaustubh 39 27 Dec 2013, 03:50
10 McCombs(UT Austin) 2013 - Calling All Waitlisted Applicants. hailmary 145 01 Apr 2013, 14:55
Experts publish their posts in the topic McCombs (UT Austin) Evening MBA 2013-Calling all applicants souvik101990 0 15 Feb 2013, 08:09
Display posts from previous: Sort by

McCombs (UT Austin) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  30   31   32   33   34   35   36  ...  52    Next  [ 1036 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.