Talking about awards in the essay. I have recieved 8 to 9 awards over the period of 5 years. These awards are for the excelence in the work and for teameffort.
The awards were given with respect to different clients.
My question is: Do I need to mention for which client/project I recieved the award. (The reason for the awards was the same, so I guess mentioning same reason 8 times will be redundant)? Or shall I just mention one description for all the awards and mention all the dates in single line (for example October 2000, September 2001, October 2001 etc etc) (They asked for the dates)
Or the format should be
October 2000: Client name, why...
September 2001: Client name, why...
(Please see that why here for all the awards is same)
How should I arrange the awards?
Professional first or academic first. Then in say Academic section of awards, should the awards be arranged in Chronological order or should they be according to their value/weightage.)
For MIT, I have to write supplementary information for following questions
1. List the leadership activities in which you have actively participated, including your responsibilities and positions held in the organization, and dates. Provide contact names(s) and contact information for each leadership activity.
2. List your academic and/or professional awards, including the basis for your selection and the date(s) of the honor(s).
3. List your hobbies, interests, and activities, including any significant accomplishments related to them.
4. Special circumstances related to your academic program which you would like to mention (up to 500 words).
5. Whatever else you would like the Admissions Committee to know (up to 500 words).
My concern is which question/essay I can talk about my community service and some awards related to that service?
P.S. Sorry for a lengthy post! and thanks for reading till this point.