Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Oct 2014, 11:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Merry XMas everyone! I have no clue who on earth forced me

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Followers: 22

Kudos [?]: 164 [0], given: 0

Merry XMas everyone! I have no clue who on earth forced me [#permalink] New post 25 Dec 2003, 14:49
Merry XMas everyone! I have no clue who on earth forced me to study instead of enjoying Xmas but I think this can partly be explained by addiction. Ever since I found out about this site, I'm always refreshing my screen. Self-indulgence is not an option for me! :wall
Director
Director
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 0

Re: Merry XMas to all and you are not alone Titleist [#permalink] New post 25 Dec 2003, 14:56
Paul wrote:
Merry XMas everyone! I have no clue who on earth forced me to study instead of enjoying Xmas but I think this can partly be explained by addiction. Ever since I found out about this site, I'm always refreshing my screen. Self-indulgence is not an option for me! :wall

very true. :)

bb, do you hear this? you are making people addictive to this wonderful site. hooo...is it a conspiracy or internet trafficking? Thanks to all the people, who gave life to a gene :wink: , for making the gmat study a wonderful experience.

job well done. :-D

hale gmat..!
Director
Director

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

Re: Merry XMas to all and you are not alone Titleist [#permalink] New post 25 Dec 2003, 16:18
Paul wrote:

hahaha! Thanks Paul! GMAT preparation can be an abyssmal road - the test can make life less pleasureable for many - especially obsessive compulsive and ascetic types like me. I too am addicted with GMAT preparation - in fact, I think I'll take a full length practice test in 30 mins. Wish me luck! I'll let you guys know my score if I'm up to it!

For the rest of you - TURN OFF YOUR F'ing COMPUTERS AND GET SLOSHED - IT'S CHRISMAS!!!!

Merry X-Mas

That is all

:P
Manager
Manager
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Tell me about it [#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2003, 08:31
I live in NYC and lucky that my office is a 15min walk from home. Spent all Xmas there studying, as today. I am also lucky that I am off until Jan 5, that is when I will be taking the test. But man, every minute counts....

Cheers
Director
Director

[#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2003, 09:12
Hopefully, your hardwork will pay off - Good luck to you! :wink:
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend

[#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2003, 10:16
Hey Titleist, what study program did you end up using and what did you end up scoring?
Director
Director

[#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2003, 13:00
Hey Paul,

I took a Powerprep - scored a 720 - that' prob. because I had previous exposure to the questions that are in the official guide. I plan on taking some Kaplan tests this w/e. How's your review coming along Paul? It appear that you're set for the quant part at least.

Regards,
Titleist
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend

[#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2003, 13:22
My exam is scheduled for Jan 17, 03. As I said in a previous post, actually my first one ever on this site, I was devastated by my Kaplan score. I obtained 660 on my first test and 590 on my second one. I then found out about this site and it was a real comfort to see that 590 could still yield something in the 700s on the actual exam. Recently, I have done the PP and got 760/730 but, like you, I had done all of the problems in the OG. My Kaplan scores are 660/590/610 so far. Got 1 more Kaplan to do and I may buy PR next week and finish off with that. Did not get to practice a lot of AWA but I memorized PR's template and will go with that.
Director
Director

[#permalink] New post 26 Dec 2003, 13:25
anything in the 600s is pretty good for kaplan - i don't think they have the CAT algorithm quite right. It seems like you're in pretty good shape - good luck to you - you should do just fine! :-D
  [#permalink] 26 Dec 2003, 13:25