Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 31 Oct 2014, 00:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

##### Message for ttanvir #####

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Director
Director
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 0

##### Message for ttanvir ##### [#permalink] New post 14 Dec 2006, 16:56
TTANVIR,

Last time you posted 21+ question and not a single official answer. Please note that without knowing the correct answer the learning process is not complete. I have requested you several times (through PMs) to post the OAs for your questions but got no response. It is eveident that you don't care.

Please don't come here to dump your error log if you know you will not come back to review the responses or post answers/explanations.

"Education is what remains when one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 29 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 14 Dec 2006, 17:07
I agree with Swagatalakshmi... with no final answer / explanation, it will not help.. esp if ppl have different answers / opinions..

However in any case, try answer them, and hope ttanvir put OA/OE later..
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 14 Dec 2006, 20:47
Hey Swagatalakshmi:
Chill out man. Don't be too greedy. I do care about my posting. However, I DO NOT have the OA for these questions. I will post my comments later. I suggest that everybody discuss and OA will come out of the discussion. Regarding your comment, "dump your error log", I guess you are dumping your uncontrolled anger in this forum. I hope that admission committee offers you bonus scholarship for these rude statements.
Director
Director
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 14 Dec 2006, 21:17
Hey Swagatalakshmi:
Chill out man. Don't be too greedy.
You are NOT distributing free money/fortune so didn't quite understand where the question of "greed" is coming from. Are you out of your mind ?
I do care about my posting.
Never saw you participating in any discussion so I stand clear on my position.
However, I DO NOT have the OA for these questions.
You should have told that in your post.
I will post my comments later.
Not looking forward to it.
I suggest that everybody discuss and OA will come out of the discussion.
A little too much to expect from a bunch of rookies if there is no way to verify the "correct answer".
Regarding your comment, "dump your error log", I guess you are dumping your uncontrolled anger in this forum.
This is not a myspace forum to chat about hobbies and pets. I come here to LEARN and always demanded answers/explanations/reasoning
I hope that admission committee offers you bonus scholarship for these rude statements.
I have earned enough money to finance my MBA so I'll pass your scholarship offers; however, management is mostly about kicking a$$es and I'm sure I'll earn bonuses on that.

"Education is what remains when one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

SVP
SVP
Followers: 12

Kudos [?]: 204 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 14 Dec 2006, 21:45
Dear fellow posters, I would like to request that we all discuss in a calmer manner.

It is recommended that Official Answers (OA) should be posted within two days of the oginial post. OA stands for official answer and will not come out from discussions. If a poster does not have the official answer for his/her question, he/she should note it in the oginial post. We can all discuss and try to reach an agreement for the correct answer.

To be a successful MBA candidate requires many qualifications. Among these are to respect others and to work with others. We are not enemies to each other. We are a team. The reason we come here is to learn from each other and help each other to combat GMAT, one of the many challenges on our long road ahead.

For those who haven't noticed the guidline thread, here it is:
http://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=7762

Keep on asking, and it will be given you;
keep on seeking, and you will find;
keep on knocking, and it will be opened to you.

SVP
SVP
Schools: Ross '10
Followers: 12

Kudos [?]: 165 [0], given: 1

[#permalink] New post 14 Dec 2006, 21:54
HongHu wrote:
Dear fellow posters, I would like to request that we all discuss in a calmer manner.

It is recommended that Official Answers (OA) should be posted within two days of the oginial post. OA stands for official answer and will not come out from discussions. If a poster does not have the official answer for his/her question, he/she should note it in the oginial post. We can all discuss and try to reach an agreement for the correct answer.

To be a successful MBA candidate requires many qualifications. Among these are to respect others and to work with others. We are not enemies to each other. We are a team. The reason we come here is to learn from each other and help each other to combat GMAT, one of the many challenges on our long road ahead.

For those who haven't noticed the guidline thread, here it is:
http://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=7762

Amen to that.

My Profile/GMAT/MBA Story
http://www.gmatclub.com/forum/111-t59345

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

VP
VP
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 46 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 16 Dec 2006, 09:18
:lol: :lol: :lol: i know it's x-mas season and all... and we are all trying to deal with the stupid GMAT/apps pressure, but no need to be angry at each other 8-) so keep it cool... but yes... dumping 21 questions with no OAs isn't the best idea :lol: :lol: :lol:
  [#permalink] 16 Dec 2006, 09:18