Wonder if anyone else is in situation like mine:
I want to apply to Oxford and Cambridge. Which school I ultimately attend will depend upon a great deal on if I am able to get a scholarship. Do you know if the schools inform of the scholarship decision along with the admission decision or will I have to first make a non-refundable deposit and then wait for scholarship decision? I don't want to waste too much money.
Now if I add another school to my list, say NUS Singapore, I think I can end up in a situation where I have made three deposits and am sitting and waiting for scholarship decision from all three.
Any advice on how to minimize this lost-deposit risk?